• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

"Something To Kill Time"

Dedre

Bells
I'm absolutely obsessed with watching the walkthroughs that several Nintendo youtubers have posted and going over every detail of the boarding process in order to (hopefully) make sure I do not have to reset a BUNCH of times.

I know it's (almost) confirmed that the random question about "If you could only bring ONE thing with you to a deserted island, what would it be...what would it be?" does not mean 'anything' but I want to know if anyone else has found evidence that it does affect SOMETHING ??

Would love to know!! Hope to play it soon and get creative with y'all!! :cool:

It'd make the most sense for it to affect an item you have.. I heard some people start with a lamp and some a radio (in their tent)?

idk tho bc those videos are where I draw the line for spoilers

Last edited:
i feel like it might affect which furniture you start out with? if i remember correctly, nook will provide you with a few items in your tent so maybe your answer determines what you get?

In response to the two above posts:

I read specifically that you get all items regardless of what you chose, so that’s not it.

Back