• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Some things I just figured out.

ok.sean

actually not ok
Bells
Switch
7820-3205-7436
Father's Day Carnation
Lately I've been experimenting with my game and found some neat, lesser-known details I thought I might share.
- You can sit on the town tree in a dream town and see the town's history
- Once completing your museum, a museum model will be for sale in the gift shop
- When it's Saturday night and friends are in your town, go to K.K. Slider's performance. You can get up from the chair just before he starts and run around the club. (and really annoy your friends)
- If you get something done at Shampoodle, and it's the exact same as before, she doesn't charge you anything and it doesn't count to your 1-change-per-day.

Am I just a noob or is this new information?

Maybe im a newb because I didnt know these!
Theyre quite interesting actually. Thanks for sharing

I knew the town history thing but not anything else
That last one about Shampoodles is really neat!

I didn't know the 3rd one. Too bad I don't have any friends to play with!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for sharing

Last week I found out you can go to another players island when yours isn't unlocked. My newest player was in a tent and dropped by my guest town to pick up island items. The boat was there so she asked to go. The mayor/ new player went to the island, caught all the only island fish and went on some tours. She now can catch the other fish in town to get the golden fishing rod.

Last edited:
Last week I found out you can go to another players island when yours isn't unlocked. My newest player was in a tent and dropped by my guest town to pick up island items. The boat was there so she asked to go. The mayor/ new player went to the island, caught all the only island fish and went on some tours. She now can catch the other fish in town to get the golden fishing rod.

I actually didnt know that! Thanks for sharing

I knew everything besides the K.K. Slider's Performance...probably because I don't have friends on this game. lol

Ohh I guess I'm a noob too lol I don't notice these tiny things sometimes xD thanks for sharing!

I didn't know any of this! Thanks for sharing. I find the museum part motivating bc i just started over and i have a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNG way to go haha

I know all of them but I don't do the k.k one because no friend on a Saturday night

Lately I've been experimenting with my game and found some neat, lesser-known details I thought I might share.
- You can sit on the town tree in a dream town and see the town's history
- Once completing your museum, a museum model will be for sale in the gift shop
- When it's Saturday night and friends are in your town, go to K.K. Slider's performance. You can get up from the chair just before he starts and run around the club. (and really annoy your friends)
- If you get something done at Shampoodle, and it's the exact same as before, she doesn't charge you anything and it doesn't count to your 1-change-per-day.

Am I just a noob or is this new information?

wow, neat! didn't know any of these.

thanks for sharing! :p

The town tree thing is pretty well known as is the museum model and shampoodles. I do use a lot of guides though and these things have come up at one point or another so I guess if people okay without reading up they wouldn't know

It took me forever to realize that the doghouse makes growling noises and has red eyes in it when you walk up to it and press A. ( has sad blue eyes when you refurbish it in blue )

I heard that you can buy hot chocolate at the Roost on Valentines Day. Can anyone confirm this?

It took me forever to realize that the doghouse makes growling noises and has red eyes in it when you walk up to it and press A. ( has sad blue eyes when you refurbish it in blue )

I heard that you can buy hot chocolate at the Roost on Valentines Day. Can anyone confirm this?

Tis true, my friend.

Back