• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Some Items

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't even realise, gah! Yes, I have the 2dses. Logging back into game now as left it to check fc stuff (I never leave game paused). I'm sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open now, yikes I'm sorry for delay and confusion :(

No worries! :)

Hi! May I please buy perfect apples, peaches, pears, and oranges and beans? Would that be 25tbt? Thanks!

Hi! May I please buy perfect apples, peaches, pears, and oranges and beans? Would that be 25tbt? Thanks!

Yes that would. ^_^ Your order is ready please open your gates~

Hello. I'm interested in:

Beans x2
Good-Luck Roll x1
Birthday Cake
Perfect Peach Basket
Gold Shovel

45 TBT total?

Beans x2
Good-Luck Roll x1
Birthday Cake
Perfect Peach Basket
Gold Shovel

45 TBT total?

Perfect! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beans x2
Good-Luck Roll x1
Birthday Cake
Perfect Peach Basket
Gold Shovel

45 TBT total?

Your order is ready! Please add me and open your gates. :)

Hi there!
I'd like to buy a pink wet suit, beans, a good-luck roll, and the whirlpool bath please! In total i believe it's 30 TBT c:

Hi there!
I'd like to buy a pink wet suit, beans, a good-luck roll, and the whirlpool bath please! In total i believe it's 30 TBT c:

Sure! I will gather the items now. :)

Back