• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Some Items

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't even realise, gah! Yes, I have the 2dses. Logging back into game now as left it to check fc stuff (I never leave game paused). I'm sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open now, yikes I'm sorry for delay and confusion :(

No worries! :)

Hi! May I please buy perfect apples, peaches, pears, and oranges and beans? Would that be 25tbt? Thanks!

Hi! May I please buy perfect apples, peaches, pears, and oranges and beans? Would that be 25tbt? Thanks!

Yes that would. ^_^ Your order is ready please open your gates~

Hello. I'm interested in:

Beans x2
Good-Luck Roll x1
Birthday Cake
Perfect Peach Basket
Gold Shovel

45 TBT total?

Beans x2
Good-Luck Roll x1
Birthday Cake
Perfect Peach Basket
Gold Shovel

45 TBT total?

Perfect! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beans x2
Good-Luck Roll x1
Birthday Cake
Perfect Peach Basket
Gold Shovel

45 TBT total?

Your order is ready! Please add me and open your gates. :)

Hi there!
I'd like to buy a pink wet suit, beans, a good-luck roll, and the whirlpool bath please! In total i believe it's 30 TBT c:

Hi there!
I'd like to buy a pink wet suit, beans, a good-luck roll, and the whirlpool bath please! In total i believe it's 30 TBT c:

Sure! I will gather the items now. :)

Back