• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Some hobbies you have?

I played the cello competitively for 8 years, was a state qualifying soloist for 5.
I debated competitively for 5 years and was a finalist twice.
I danced for 6 1/2 years, this was really not my strong suit.
Ive painted and drawn for the majority of my life, I had my first real art exhibition (the type people pay to go to :ROFLMAO:) in august 2019.
I participate in a lot of my catholic churches activities although I wouldnt consider myself all that religious
I also watch the office.

- Playing other videos games like Persona, Shovel Knight, and Deemo, just to name a few.
- Reading.
- Hiking.
- Listening to vinyl records.

listening to music, literature, movies, 1960s, old school hippies, clothes etc.collecting stuff like vinyls and turtles

I like to get creative. Drawing, painting, crafting, embroidery, perler beads. And the usual: gaming, TV shows, YouTube and social media.

- I do Hip Hop at a dance studio where I live! I’ve done it for 5-10 years, but not competitively.
- I watch TV a lot, my favorite shows are Brooklyn 99, The Office, and Parks and Recreation!
- I read quite a bit, but I have a stack of books that a should read but can’t bring myself to.
- I play games on my switch and PC, my favorites include Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Smash Bro’s, Animal Crossing NH, Minecraft, and the occasional Splatoon 2.

Lots of little things:

- Reading (mysteries and lighthearted romances are my favorites)
- Watching anime
- Playing other games (usually co-op games with three friends). Also have the guilty pleasure of otome games
- Writing (did a lot of blogging where I used to work and enjoy writing short stories outside of work)
- Swimming, walking, and kayaking

I don't get to kayak much where I live but would love to do it every day if I could!

I'm an artist, but more recently I've been doing craft necklaces.
Other than that, and outside of the obvious that is gaming, fitness and my dogs.
Hiking is so much fun, even if you get a little smelly afterwards.

I like gaming. I've played a lot of games since I was a kid but I must say that I enjoy RPGs the most. Other than that, I draw ocassionally but I always seem to abandon art before finishing them haha. I wish I had more active hobbies tbh :p

Last edited:
A lot of what I used to enjoy doing involved leaving the house. So lately outside of work/volunteering and ACNH/TBT my free time has mostly revolved around:
  • Writing about war.
  • Reading about war.
  • Playing games about war.
  • DC Entertainment media.
I don't condone war, in case that needed to be said; I find it fascinating in fictional and historical contexts.

Back