• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Some hobbies you have?

DinosaurDumpster

You're watching Disney Channel
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
What do you do for fun when you're not playing Animal Crossing?
I'm mainly interested in acting, drawing, animating, and somewhat singing and dancing at the moment. So basically the arts lol. I'm also into other video games and can bingewatch TV at any given time.

Last edited:
Playing other games (fortnite/cod/GTA)
Playing footballllll
Watching footballlll
Betting on footballllll (lol)
🤷🏻‍♀️

Video games, role-playing and general writing, resin crafts, and miniature painting mostly! Trying to teach myself how to draw now which I suppose also counts though it isn't going well!

And I'm trying to breed my succulents and replicate a few mini succulents!

I enjoy drawing, playing games, learning new things (when I’m not overcome by depression), and of course annoying my boyfriend!

Playing video games, playing board games (modern hobby board games, not Monopoly), watching anime (though I haven't watched as much lately due to burnout - also being in my 30s I can't identify with most anime taking place in/around middle or high school as much anymore), cooking, reading... Those are my biggest ones.

read manga
watch anime
watch youtube
watch kdramas

little diversity i know!! but it keeps me entertained!

-Watching anime
-Martial arts
-Exercising
-Other video games
-Reading
-Writing
-Watching sports

drawing
watching and analyzing films
reading
stretching (I don't practice yoga, but I don't know if what I do is yoga. I'm not sure what classifies it)
youtube watching
playing video games
watching any type of animation

to name a few

- Watching anime
Shows with humans tend to feel weird to me
- Watching football/soccer
It's become a family tradition to watch football every weekend and we always order pizza when a good match is on.
- Going to concerts
I have social anxiety so it isn't always fun or easy despite that I can't stop myself from going to concerts they're so addicting. Also getting to see one of your favorite bands/artist live is an incredible feeling/experience.

Some of my hobbies are:

- Reading
- Writing (although I haven't done much of this recently)
- Watching TV
- Watching movies
- Watching anime
- Watching football
- Playing with my dog
- Playing other games (especially fighting games and RPGs)

• Pet the rats
  • Play with the rats
  • Cuddle with the rats
  • Watch TV with the rats
  • Clean the rat cages
  • Kiss the rats
  • Take the rats to the vet / medicate the rats / worry about the sicky rats
  • Feed the rats
  • Shop for new toys / hammocks for the rats
  • Make fleece liners for the rat cages
  • DM my D&D campaign
  • Work (lmao jk that's not a hobby)

Video Games
Listening to music
Drawing (formally)

I need more hobbies lol

-Video games (mostly Nintendo ones)
-Virtual pet/adoptable websites
-Cartoons
-Collecting plushies/figures
-Watching videos of glitches and unused video game content, etc.

- writing and reading
- photography
- makeup
- procrastinating and then panicking
- sleep
- harassing my cat because i love her and she’s baby

-writing fanfics
-playing video games with fam and friends
-playing board games and card games with fam and friends
-photography
-journalling
-cooking and baking
:) I've been doing my best to find more new hobbies to try out!

video games, and drawing (although I have barely drawn anything lately as I'm in a bit of a slump). I'd like to find another hobby but something that doesn't cost too much money... maybe could try getting into writing but I legit hate anything i produce lol

• Pet the rats
  • Play with the rats
  • Cuddle with the rats
  • Watch TV with the rats
  • Clean the rat cages
  • Kiss the rats

I used to have pet rats, they were such awesome little girls :eek: I really miss them, they are fantastic pets and really underrated, so full of character! I always thought of them as being mini dogs hahaha

As for my hobbies, a big part of my life is medieval re-enactment, I talk about it whenever I can cause it's like the only thing I'm proud of haha

The group I'm part of is unique in that we reenact the way battles were fought, not specific battles, so either side can win which means we actually learn how to fight properly and there's a lot of skill involved. It's really hard! But it's so much fun. I fight as a man-at-arms with a sword and shield, and a lance in line fights. We train every week so it's a lot of dedication.

If any of you have seen that video that went a bit viral on Reddit recently with the knight smashing the other knight in the face with a shield saying "tell me how the grass taste little man" that's the same group I'm part of funnily enough haha it's good fun.

Other than that though, I love video games, drawing, and catching bugs :)

The group I'm part of is unique in that we reenact the way battles were fought, not specific battles, so either side can win which means we actually learn how to fight properly and there's a lot of skill involved. It's really hard! But it's so much fun. I fight as a man-at-arms with a sword and shield, and a lance in line fights. We train every week so it's a lot of dedication.

I just had to say that sounds awesome!

Back