• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop solntsya gyroid emporium | open!! (slightly slow)

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
Looking for:
- Bwongoid
- Dootoid
- Flutteroid
- Laseroid
- Rumbloid
- Sproingoid
- Thwopoid
- Tockoid

What I have for you:
- Babbloid
- Bendoid
- Boomoid
- Drummoid
- Stelloid x2
- Walloid

Let me know the amount owed in IGB. I am currently hosting on my island as Nan is baking Pumpkin Cupcakes, so you can come grab that as well if you want.
Post automatically merged:

I might have missed it reading (my eyes are awful), but is there a limit per order? :) I’ve been lurking for bit for squeakoids.
"until stock increases there is a limit of 5 gyroids per order."

Last edited:
I might have missed it reading (my eyes are awful), but is there a limit per order? :) I’ve been lurking for bit for squeakoids.

Hi, yes there was a limit of 5 per order as @corlee1289 said! However, I am going to increase it to 8 today since I am a bit less busy. :) The only thing that is still a factor in this is just because I have very limited stock, I am acquiring them as I can acquire them and so I don't have too many of each kind!

As far as Squeakoids go! I can tell you right now that I currently have 5 in stock. :) If you want more than that I am happy to put you down for a waitlist for however many more you're trying to acquire!

Looking for:
- Bwongoid
- Dootoid
- Flutteroid
- Laseroid
- Rumbloid
- Sproingoid
- Thwopoid
- Tockoid

What I have for you:
- Babbloid
- Bendoid
- Boomoid
- Drummoid
- Stelloid x2
- Walloid

Let me know the amount owed in IGB. I am currently hosting on my island as Nan is baking Pumpkin Cupcakes, so you can come grab that as well if you want.

"until stock increases there is a limit of 5 gyroids per order."

Ahh thank you!!! I would love that. I can fulfill this when I get home this evening. :) I will send you a PM once I am able to get on my switch!

May I please buy all 5 squeakoids? :)
And thank you! I ended up seeing it one I re-skimmed another time, haha. Sorry about that. My eyes are trash, lol.

Happy Thanksgiving! Big order here :)

player name: Claire
island name: OwO
timezone/availability: EST, but I'm available quite alot!
pickup or delivery?: Whichever!
order (All except Squeezoid can be any color):
Bloopoid
Clatteroid
Ringoid
Squeakoid (waitlist)
Squeezoid (Tan)
Thwopoid
Tremoloid
Twangoid
Wallopoid
Whirroid