• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh! May I have the new-years noodles? I'll pay 50k bells for it! I'll be on tomorrow around afternoon and evening (i'll most likely be on at 5pm-6pm EST)

Last edited:
Ooh! May I have the new-years noodles? I'll pay 50k bells for it! I'll be on tomorrow around afternoon and evening (i'll most likely be on at 5pm-6pm EST)

Hhmm I was looking for a higher price, sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is 100k okay for one of the afternoon tea sets and pumpkin pies?

Sorry. It's a bit low for me :(

Last edited:
HI,
I would like
New years noodles
Bureom
Snow Bunny
Flower Boquet
2 million?

ack all of those are on my wish list T xT and I know u wont sell me them all to me. and u'd probably want moor then 1mil for it

- - - Post Merge - - -

ack all of those are on my wish list T xT and I know u wont sell me them all to me. and u'd probably want moor then 1mil for it

all the foods at least T xT

200k for New Year's Noodles?

What are you selling now? O: Idk if you updated the list.

Can I get everything except the pie, yule log, and berliner then? How much would it be? (bad with prices)

Sure, I can do that. Adding you now. :)

sorry about the wait, ill open my gates now c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get everything except the pie, yule log, and berliner then? How much would it be? (bad with prices)

so three afternoon tea sets, one turkey, one songpyeon and one tteok plate?
6 mil okay ? i have no idea how much everything is worth now >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back