• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for Oranges, Pears, Peaches and Cherrys

I have oranges any chance you have cherries or apples or peaches. Either way happy to give you oranges

Really that would be awesome Thanks TeeJay. how do we do that? Do I just get a dodo code? I would love for you to have a look around while you’re there. im pretty proud of my community areas. I have just gotten to the point where I could start remodeling residents homes. Buzz and I are the only current remodels.
Post automatically merged:

I have peaches and pears if you need!
Thank you. I have pears but could use peaches

Really that would be awesome Thanks TeeJay. how do we do that? Do I just get a dodo code? I would love for you to have a look around while you’re there. im pretty proud of my community areas. I have just gotten to the point where I could start remodeling residents homes. Buzz and I are the only current remodels.
Yeah just let me know when you're online and what you want. I'm normally free any day after 4pm BST (British summer time) to come and visit and I would love to have a look around thanks👍

Yeah just let me know when you're online and what you want. I'm normally free any day after 4pm BST (British summer time) to come and visit and I would love to have a look around thanks👍
TeeJay are you out there now?

My dodo code is K1B0J

Last edited:
TeeJay are you out there now?

My dodo code is K1B0J
No worries on my way just give me a minute to collect stuff 👍

Just oranges, peaches, pears and cherries you need yeah?

Back