• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

starlark

timezone: bst (gmt +1)
Bells
Switch
0875-2911-8110
Winter Mittens
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Green Candy
Green Candy
う
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (260) +
already posted a thread like this but no one responded and I lost it so here's another one lol

as the title says, I'm selling my European ACNL Club nintendo code for 50TBt :)

Last edited:
Awesome! Could you send the TBT over please? And I will PM you the code :)

This is my first ever game code, so I should get the stars or whatever you get.

How do I join club Nintendo?

You might want to help me on where to enter the code and how to join club Nintendo before you send.

Ooh, I didn't expect to get a reply this quickly! xD thank you! I'm trying to find it now, sorry for the delay~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can register multiple codes on a family account~
How do you create a family account? I can't find it at all on the Nintendo site x_x

Last edited:
How do you create a family account? I can't find it at all on the Nintendo site x_x

Crap, I don't actually know, but I've heard that people register 4 games per family account o_o
I assume you have to have that code in a Wii/U/Nintendo 3DS/XL/DSi but that's just me, I expect googling it will come up with a few answers xD
Sorry I couldn't be much help, I'm rubbish at this x_x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sold! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back