Green Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Silver Star Glow Wand
Blue Train Engine
Yellow Caboose
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
White Crescent Moon
I am starting to think that Orville is a Schrödinger's biggest fan, because if he is to be believed, your game is always in a superposition between being connected to the internet but also not. That is, until you talk to him.

EXzawbbVcAArO96

Which one is it, you dodo? Stop doing this to me and make up your mind! Are you trying to pretend that your job is absolutely necessary? Do you just really like waving your wings at the keyboard to make it seem like you know what you're doing? Nothing is even happening on that screen, you're not fooling me... 😠

He doesn't even reach the keyboard! (which makes me sad but laugh at the same time thinking about someone working without really touching the computer)

This is also something that annoys me lol. Also after he "connects me to the internet" when I go to someone's island, then I return and want to travel again, shouldn't I already be connected to the internet? Since he said he did that :mad: I don't understand the necessity for turning off internet or turning it on or "checking" since the game should automatically just adjust the settings based on the option you choose! The dialogue tree should look like this:

Hey there! Where would you like to go?

Options:
Use a Nook Mile ticket
Go to a nearby island
Go to a faraway island
Go to Harv's island

Select go to faraway island:

Options:
Search for a friend
Search using dodo code

Select dodo code, enter dodo code, the end.

Back