So I went to blockbuster...

Propaganda Man

Bells
I wanted to rent Mario Baseball. They didn't have it. So I saw Baltonian Wars (SP?) and decided to try that out. I went up to the counter to rent it when he said there was a 2 for $10 deal for gamecube games. I said to myself, "why not?" and after looking around for a minute so Twilight Princess. I then rented both of the games.

I have only played a tiny bit of each. (Just got my fishing rod in TP) BW is a fun game, its easy and it really is just something that you can't really not have a good time playing. I would probably like it a lot more but to my surprise, TP is just amazing. Even without the Wii's unique controls I feel I'm playing something entirely different. Things fit nicely together. It really is an amazing game. I'm going to end up buying this as a used game because I really want to finish it.

If it only had voice acting. Or at least Link talking. It would be a magnificent game.

Ah, Battalion Wars! I actually bought that game for $10... Great game, great game... Almost beat it, in fact.

As for TP, I admit I haven't played the GCN version. Is it worse than the Wii version?

Bulerias said:
As for TP, I admit I haven't played the GCN version. Is it worse than the Wii version?
I wouldn't know

:p

I'm stuck with the cat in the beginning. I get it to the house but it won't go in D:

NVM, I need to catch 2 in front of it.

I was thinking about buying BW when it came out, but never did. I'm planning on buying the next one for the Wii though!

I am about to go to Hyrule and I am loving this game. I stopped playing Wind Waker very early because I just didn't like it. I am loving this game though.

I know I turn into a wolf next so I'm going to save that for tomorrow.

dude, i was going to get you baseball. but i got grounded before i could. can you get to school at around 12:30? cause i can give it to you then. i gotta get home straight after that thoagh. and yah, BW is great game.

THEBOBINATOR said:
dude, i was going to get you baseball. but i got grounded before i could. can you get to school at around 12:30? cause i can give it to you then. i gotta get home straight after that thoagh. and yah, BW is great game.
Don't worry about it. I'll be playing TP until my 360 is fixed with my Blue Dragon

;)

Propaganda Man said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
Don't worry about it. I'll be playing TP until my 360 is fixed with my Blue Dragon

;)
ok. you have any idea when its shipping?

THEBOBINATOR said:
Propaganda Man said:
THEBOBINATOR said:

;)
I'm mailing it to them tomorrow. Its UPS

:eek:

Propaganda Man said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
Propaganda Man said:
THEBOBINATOR said:

;)
I'm mailing it to them tomorrow. Its UPS

:eek:
lol. what do you get when you merge fedx and ups?

fed up!

Beat the first dungeon. I can't get over how great the game is. The graphics could be better but I'm having a blast. I hope the next Zelda game is like this one and not Wind waker. I don't know what the difference between the two is but whatever.

Annoyingly enough I wasted an hour trying to move on from Hyrule Fields when all I had to do was talk to the mayor about finding the children.

The puzzles are relatively easy. They take a couple of times to get it right and sometimes you will be stuck for a while. Unlike Mario when you get stuck you don't have to stress about it. The challenge is there but it isn't overwhelming and difficult to get through. Now that I'm almost done with Sunshine I have to do extremely hard tasks with terrible camera controls.

Mario Galaxy seems to get rid of the camera problem but I don't think I'm going to buy it. Its not worth having to get stuck again and again. I'd rather finish Blue Dragon, Pick up Mario Kart Wii, and another game. Play Brawl occasionally, and Halo 3 at my friends until Animal Crossing Wii comes out. (I predict the fall of 08 if not the end of summer.)

But yah, its a great game. I wish I had played it sooner.

Feel free to reply guys :/

Anyways, I keep getting pushed by Gorons at Death mountain so I'm going to go back to town and talk to people. Maybe the bomb guy or a mayor if there is one.

I'm on pace to almost beating it before its due but not close enough to my likings. I'm going to wake up early tomorrow and get the next dungeon out of the way.

Ya, there is one puzzle about 1/2 way through... Wow. I tried for about an hour and then just looked up the solution on the Internet.

Glad you're enjoying the game, it just gets better and better. If I'm correct in assuming your still in Kakariko then hte next dungeon is one of my favorites.

You know, my favorite part was when you're wolf link and it's raining in the Hyrule Square... Tell me once you get to that part... You talk with cats there, too... It's a really amazing part of the game...

Of course, the game is awesome, eh? Wait 'till you get to the Ice Temple, though... There's a puzzle in there... wow... I barely figured it out.

Bulerias said:
You know, my favorite part was when you're wolf ]
I am about to go into the fire temple so I have a ways to go

:p

Right now I'm 1/3 done. To get to the Ice temple I must be 2/3 done.

Bulerias said:
Of course, the game is awesome, eh? Wait 'till you get to the Ice Temple, though... There's a puzzle in there... wow... I barely figured it out.
Yeah, that one and the Sacred Grotto or whatever are probably the two hardest in the game. They confuzes me. :wacko:

But the Goron Mines is one of my favorite dungeons.

JJH0369 said:
Bulerias said:
Yeah, that one and the Sacred Grotto or whatever are probably the two hardest in the game. They confuzes me. :wacko:

But the Goron Mines is one of my favorite dungeons.
I usually hate fire anything but this is relatively easy. I can imagine people having a hard time with the iron boots and shooting the arrow at the ropes. Luckily, I haven't ran into a puzzle that has taken me more than 2 minutes to solve. Right now I'm going in circles though. I need one more part of the key and then I take on the boss.

Back