• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

So, I e-mailed Nintendo....

Nedrian said:
so have you heard anything from nintendo yet?
No, i guess every one was right when they said they wouldn't respond, but someone else helped my answer my question.

coffeebean! said:
Just deal with it. Run as little as possible, that's what I do, or just make paths, or put down patterns so where you run, the grass doesn't wear away.
so you think if you put patterns down the grass will not wear away?? Fail!! the grass still wears away!

And I love it, I just wish it took longer to wear away so my trails would be there but everywhere elce would not.

If you email them asking ANY question about an upcoming game, all they do is blow you off by saying they "can't answer your question at the current state of the game" I did it twice!

Ok guys, there is really no need to post here anymore, My question was already answered by a helpfull person, and I guess nintendo is not going to e-mail me back.

Back