• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

So... he just gave me his picture twice in a row. o.O

fallenchaoskitten

Legendary Something or Other
Bells
Switch
0970-8018-2613
Island
Wishdrop
Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
Gold Super Mailbox
Yoshi Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Not sure if my game just glitched or what.
But peanut asked for me to deliver a present to Beau for her... as my reward he gave me his picture!
I immediately talked to him again and he asked for me to get him something for his house.
I looked and had nothing goodnor did retail so I bought a birdcage the emporium had.
I ran and gave him the birdcage...
AND HE GAVE ME HIS PICTURE AGAIN!
So he literally gave me two of his pictures in less the 2mins. XP

I have had duplicate pics of Bones, one of my old villagers, this is perfectly normal if you are at a high enough friendship level.

I actually have a pic of Bones that I am willing to sell for 180k, if anyone is interested. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.
If not, I don't mind.

Last edited:
I have three pictures of kabuki so I it's possible to get dozen from a villager.
But for him to give me one right after the other one? ... in such a short time frame?
So strange. o.o
This is the first picture he has given me, too.

I worked REALLY hard to get Whitney's pic (I swear she asked me 30 times for petitions in other towns). Then like a week later Antonio gave me his pic out of nowhere two days in a row for random tasks like bringing him a pear. I've never heard of getting one two conversations in a row though, lol. That's pretty neat.

I've read, from this forum, that after the first time, it becomes a regular item.. like a chair or a table would be.

I might be wrong, though.

Last edited:
Omg... not again. XP
So I haven't done a task for Beau since he gave me his picture twice.
Well, I just did a task for him... and got his picture AGAIN!!
That is THREE beau pictures in a row.... wow... o.o

Ok... something strange is happening.
Did task for Gloria ... picture
Merengue ... picture
Eugene ... picture...

... um?

Gloria and Eugene I have literally only talked to about 3 or 5 times each.
This is why I am so confused.
And right in a row! no other type of prize!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok... now someone gave me a tee shirt...
The cycle has been broken. XP

Back