Shop Snowy Mountain Shop: Hybrids, Furniture, Fossils and more UPDATED DAILY

Hi again! Could I get the popcorn machine, post-office poster, range and tape deck for 5 TBT if they are still avalable? :>
(Plums and apple pie lol)

Last edited:
Hi again! Could I get the popcorn machine, post-office poster, range and tape deck for 5 TBT if they are still avalable? :>
(Plums and apple pie lol)

Got it! I'll order everything and let you know when they're here :)

I'll take all your sweet olive starts if theyre still up for grabs please for 16tbt
*Pick up as well*

(STRAWBERRIES!!!! and Chocolate ice cream (specifically from Ben and Jerrys))

Last edited:
I'll take all your sweet olive starts if theyre still up for grabs please for 16tbt
*Pick up as well*

(STRAWBERRIES!!!! and Chocolate ice cream (specifically from Ben and Jerrys))

I LOVE STRAWBERRIES!! A+ choice ;) Actually, I only have 3 available right now. I'm sorry! 5 are currently reserved, but if vaermina doesn't get back to me by the end of the 25th then they will be available for purchase again. Would you like the 3 right now or do you want to see if you can get all 8 later?

can i get the classic buffet, music stand, and rocking chair?
i like pears and cookies

Last edited:
Hi can it be a drop off please may I order a Minimalist set, Rococo set and a Gorgeous set
And my favorite is Grapes and Tres leches cake

can i get the classic buffet, music stand, and rocking chair?
i like pears and cookies

Yup! I'll order them right away, though I probably won't be available for pickup until tomorrow since it's super late here.

Hi can it be a drop off please may I order a Minimalist set, Rococo set and a Gorgeous set
And my favorite is Grapes and Tres leches cake

I actually don't have any of those sets. I have to ask, did you even look to see what I have in stock?

Hello! I'd like to purchase a basket of peaches and a basket of pears for dropoff.
My mayor is Ruth of Starlark and my FC is in the sidebar. I think that's a total of 2tbt?
Strawberries and ice cream!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to purchase a basket of peaches and a basket of pears for dropoff.
My mayor is Ruth of Starlark and my FC is in the sidebar. I think that's a total of 2tbt?
Strawberries and ice cream!

Ok great! I'll get right on that ;)

Can I have 2 baskets of Permissions?
I will transfer TBT.
Do you still have me added?

Can I have 2 baskets of Permissions?
I will transfer TBT.
Do you still have me added?

Yup! Though I don't think I'll be able to get it done tonight, I'll still add your order to my list :)

Last edited:
Back