Snowmen

Yes, it is possible. Just roll two snowballs and push them together to stack them and then talk to the snowman, if it's perfect enough you might get some snowman furniture in the mail!

it takes a good few minutes to make sure the 2 snowballs are the right size (and skill) but keep at it

:D

Yea, you only get two snowballs each day, so don't like roll them into the ocean or somethin' D=

I think we've just about covered all of the info on this.

:p

Although you can get furniture, it's very difficult. Take your time when making the snowman, otherwise it wont be good enough for his high standards.

OddCrazyMe said:
Yea, you only get two snowballs each day, so don't like roll them into the ocean or somethin' D=

Save and exit and come back in and they reappear.

Justin125 said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Save and exit and come back in and they reappear.
Yeah, but doesn't he come to life when there's no more snowballs to put on him? Which means you can't put a third one on him...

I don't know, i've only made him once.

Redd2626 said:
One time I made is head huge and his body really small and he looked funny lol
That's what happened to me yesterday. It's no suprise I didn't get any furniture today.

Average-Joe101 said:
Is it possible to make a snowman in AC:WW? I know that you can make snowballs biggers so I thought it is possible. :unsure:
u can make A snowman on AC:WW get 2 snowballs and then when there next to each other they will jump onto each other and then the snowman will talk (if they don't jump on to each other there not big enough) when the snow man says ' I wish u would build me a pretty snow lady next door' u can't u can only make male ones if a snow man says 'my body is cold but my souls on fire' u will get a piece of snowman furniture
*NOTE* the snowman furniture will not come in a order like the Mush furniture
*NOTE* u might get a piece of furniture and he might not of said it
*NOTE*don't sell them i THINK u can't get the same furni again

Back