Snooty Villager Tier List

my-image.png

Snooty is my fav personality, but just like there are some very good designs....there are disastrous ones.

Snooty Tiers.png

My most recent hunt had me take home a Snooty, and her identity was Freya. She's a beautiful wolf! I passed up Julia early on in the hunt, but I do love her eyes. Pecan was my original planned Snooty and looks like a feisty little lady. Portia is one of the dogs that do stand out to me. Diana has beautiful colors going on.

The Snooty ducks all kind of rank the same for me. They're not awful, but they're not great either. Mallary moved in on her own when I goofed and bought a home the same day I villager hunted earlier on. (blocks you from inviting another) Didn't get attached to her.

The F tier girls are pretty bad. Some weird colored cow, Karen hamster, my eyes collided into each other sheep, and a cat that probably could of not existed. Since cats are already heavily represented and she's... pretty horrific looking.

If there was a rank lower than D, all of D would be in it. And if there was an S+, all of S would be in it! Snooties are actually my 2nd favorite type!

my-image(2).png

my-image (9).png

I don't have a lot of favorite snooties, i really like vivian though i've never had her. I love gigi though, she is so nice and beautiful and froggy and LOVABLE

Probably the most accurate and up to date chart
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 330192
Post automatically merged:

download (6).png

Attachments

• download (6).png
    download (6).png
    433.3 KB · Views: 16
https://tiermaker.com/create/animal-crossing-new-horizons-snooty-villagers-117711

Linked a tier list make with the 2.0 villagers for those who want to make one.

1713241879088.png

Snooty are one of my least favorite personalities, though sometimes they can have sweet moments. The things they say just tend to be either boring or annoying to me. This is unfortunate as there are a lot of great looking snooty villagers. My mind has changed a lot on them, since 2020. I’ve come around on Violet a lot, for example.

Soleil is my number one - I think she’s among the prettiest villagers. She’s also so cute that she makes the personality mostly bearable for me. Fun to dress up.

I had Olivia for a bit and unexpectedly totally fell in love with her. She’s so cute and fun. I think about bringing her back, but 2 snooties is a lot.

I also like Willow (for some reason she was a villager I remember thinking was pretty very ewrly on), Judy (cause she comes across for me as a little snobby toddler), and Greta (idk, there’s just something about her). I feel like these 3 could potentially move up into the S tier.

This tier list is not ordered within the tiers (cause if it was Diana would probably be last)

my-image (6).png

Here is my Snooty Villager Tier List.I used that old school Mid-Atlantic accent that actresses from the Golden Age of Hollywood would do in those old movies from the 1930's and 40's in ranking them.I imagine that my snooty villagers always speak with that particular accent.

I legitimately could not come up with a good metal reference for the subpar tier, so I stole a quote from the first episode of Family Guy when Peter Griffin questions his inner demon if he should lie to his wife Lois...

Snooties.png

I never knew I liked so many of the snooty villagers. Only Mallary in the "Forever Diamonds" tier has been a consistent for me due to her being in all my mainline towns. The others have come and gone separate times.

It isn't my favourite personality. I really lile the ones that I like but I really hate the ones that I dislike. My least favourite (most hated) villager in all of Animal Crossing is this personality: the dreaded Elise.

Snooty (1).png

Here is my updated Snooty tier list; they’r not arranged in any order.

IMG_7056.png

Ankha has been my favorite since New Leaf; I love her design so much. I think Sasha caught my eye while browsing here. Before, I didn’t really know about her. But now, I’d love to have her on my island, even if for a little bit 🙂. I love her design!

I initially didn’t care for Judy’s design but she grew on me after she moved in when I found her at my campsite 🙂.

my-image (8).png

i feel like i'm the only one who loves miranda enough to put her in the S tier 😅
i wanted to put gigi in a higher tier but i had already downloaded it

Last edited:
IMG_1296.jpeg

Love:
  • Diana - she’s always been one of my favorite deer villagers, love her pastel colors
  • Judy - one of my favorites out of the newest villagers, love the anime eyes
  • Ankha - Egyptian Goddess
Like:
  • Tipper - I’m a fan of cow villagers
  • Naomi - same as Tipper, I like cows
  • Blanche - cutest ostrich
  • Whitney - pretty
  • Willow - I like sheeps too
  • Francine - I like her and her sister
  • Freya - pink wolf
OK:
  • Azalea (not on the tier chart)