Sisterly Tiering

The sisterly/uchi have the best designs. They're different, but their personality makes them endearing.

index.png

YASSSSS QUEEN: Pashmina, Frita, Quinn,Mira,Shari,Katt,Faith,Reneigh,Flo,Muffy,Rocket,Sylvia,Renee

OG Sis but also queen : Cherry,Agnes,Ursala,Paula,Plucky,Canberra,Charlise

Home Improvement Grunt: Hazel

What: Tammy,Deirdre

OH HELL NAWWWW: Diva

Last edited:
1676904021363.png

I love Reneigh and Muffy and the A tier sisterlies are ones that I've invited more than once. Also enjoyed having the B tier. The C tier less so. I don't think any villagers are D though, except maybe Paolo.

I'm still looking for my dream sisterly, the one to be my artistic inspiration and lift me to ever more...art. It's the only personality I don't have multiple dreamies for. I hope they'll add a good number of new sisterly villagers some day.
sisterly.png

ohjUgwV.png

katt my homegirllll, my ride or die, my queen. she is the epitome of the uchi personality to me.

nothing against the girlies in c, just don’t really know them like that. I guess I’m also not really a big fan of purple?

Screenshot 2023-03-30 11.40.27 PM.png

i am obsessed with agnes, frita and tammy they are PEAK sisterly! idk why ppl don't like Frita as much she's literally a hamburger villager (or maybe it's just that i love food idk)
I have Plucky in my town and I love her but honestly I wouldn't want her compared to most of the others design-wise, she isn't a complete sin like Rocket and Sylvia. The C category is just villagers that I wouldn't really want but they're not committing any atrocities by moving into my town. Quinn is apparently a popular one but unpopular opinion, I don't really like the eagles (aside from Celia, she's cute <3). Hazel changed to me ever since I saw that meme about her looking like she eats glue. Canberra is alright, just a little unnerving :)

the B category is C but better, Shari, Cherry, and Diva are cute (all the frogs are cute tbh)

The A category are the cool sisterly villagers that I'd be excited if they moved in. Phoebe has such a cool aesthetic, Pashmina is an underrated queen and Renee/Reneigh are both my favorites from this category. Faith looks like a chill villager to have in my town

Agnes is at the top cuz I'm biased since I had her :)

i am obsessed with agnes, frita and tammy they are PEAK sisterly! idk why ppl don't like Frita as much she's literally a hamburger villager (or maybe it's just that i love food idk)
i love frita too, she's so cute and i also REALLY like food so that might be a reason........

edit: hazel is still queen tho

i love ranking things lol. thanks for this!

imho the uchi villager have fun, unique designs and i like inagining a fair few as DIY-ing, elder butches out to sheppard me kindly through the chaos of life. a lot of them get a bad rap for being not conventionally "cute", i think. but if its a cohesive design (hazel, deidre, katt, muffy, etc.) then its a pass in my book !

anyways here is my tier list:

Screenshot_20230502_003930_Firefox.jpg

forever tempted to have so many uchi on my island haha. wish there was room to and still have all the personalities! for now i have to settle for two.

also ! as someone said above, i really hope we get a wolf uchi one day, and a tiger too !

Back