• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

I am so in love with her pose and expression! ^-^

Thanks. =] First I wanted her hands behind her to be the whole "hiding something" thing but since she needed to hold the book it made it look more "shy" I don't know... So I had to give her a "hiding something" expression.

rJzEOCI.png

Hope you like her, I tried to do something with the arm pose, I hope it worked out and doesn't look funky...

omg I love her ;u; thanks so much for drawing her and I'll send tbt right away!

I really love your work I just had to come back and ask for another one already if that's okay! c: this time could you possibly my mayor and her brother together sitting under a tree? also the sister has a fauna dolly holding? she has like two different sides to her. Like a girly side and then a mysterious side which is the one you had drawn before c: the links are these. This one is my mayor http://www.belltreeforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=194762&d=1487980061 (her hair is in a ponytail) and then her brothers link is this one http://imgur.com/a/7dkyp .

Thanks for considering!^^

Last edited:
Could you draw my mayor holding Marshal in her arms like a teddy bear? I want good quality, so I'll offer 45 TBT.

K9mtFME.jpg

I hope you like her!
JnLnXld.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really love your work I just had to come back and ask for another one already if that's okay! c: this time could you possibly my mayor and her brother together sitting under a tree? also the sister has a fauna dolly holding? she has like two different sides to her. Like a girly side and then a mysterious side which is the one you had drawn before c: the links are these. This one is my mayor http://www.belltreeforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=194762&d=1487980061 (her hair is in a ponytail) and then her brothers link is this one http://imgur.com/a/7dkyp .

Thanks for considering!^^

Any chance you could let me know the clothing items they're wearing? The brother's picture is quite dark and hard to tell, the mayor is a lot easier to see. Also how much were your offering?

Last edited:
I hope you like her!
JnLnXld.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any chance you could let me know the clothing items they're wearing? The brother's picture is quite dark and hard to tell, the mayor is a lot easier to see. Also how much were your offering?

Oh okay! The brother is wearing a shearling shirt, crown, bandages, brown formal pants, and shearling boots c: and his eyes are blue. also could I offer 40tbt? If I have to go higher do lmk!

Last edited:
Ref:Crazy Redd (would like it to be around the same size as the picture of Redd in my signature so i can use it)
Description: Standing, looking towards the right, carrying a huge bell bag. Transparent background pls.
Offer: 35tbt

Last edited:
Ref:Crazy Redd (would like it to be around the same size as the picture of Redd in my signature so i can use it)
Description: Standing, looking towards the right, carrying a huge bell bag. Transparent background pls.
Offer: 35tbt

As I only use paint I can give him a white background but I don't have the capabilities to save transparent image files.

Oh okay! The brother is wearing a shearling shirt, crown, bandages, brown formal pants, and shearling boots c: and his eyes are blue. also could I offer 40tbt? If I have to go higher do lmk!

cYPIXuM.png

I tried to keep it simple but tried to show some "emotion" through their poses. I hope you like it. =]

Kaydee's PWYW Crappy Art Shop

Kaydee's PWYW Awesome Art Shop

Last edited:
Hi hi, guess whose back? xD
Could you draw my mayor in the same sort of style as what you did for ThatOneMarshalFangirl? I'd like the same sort of emotion too if that's okay ^^ I'll offer 45 tbt as well since I want good quality ~
Thank you so much <3

Hi hi, guess whose back? xD
Could you draw my mayor in the same sort of style as what you did for ThatOneMarshalFangirl? I'd like the same sort of emotion too if that's okay ^^ I'll offer 45 tbt as well since I want good quality ~
Thank you so much <3

Would you mind linking me to which piece you want it like? I just want to make sure I'm doing what you're after. =]

Back