• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

News to me, as I finally watched the video. Sorry, I'll just leave now. T_T

I'm getting thirsty for a new character reveal

Last edited:
Seems so but eh...when will people learn D8
Besides people, it's Hank > Peggy :l

Propane Grenades, that's all.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the release date, seriously I check out the official website everyday and every new pic of the day makes me more excited. xD

I'd be really happy if Lucas would be able to get a comeback. After doing the main game on Brawl and repeating his "story" as you should say, I started using him as one of my main. I like him more than Ness.
My mains are usually: Zelda, Lucas/Ness, Zero Suit Samus and sometimes Peach. I usually use Zero Suit Samus and Zelda the most.

LOL YES I LOVE U
Lucas > ness by farrr xo like I'm soz but Lucas' PK Thunder actually carried on and didn't dissipate out after 1 hit lol.

Excited indeed! I probably won't get the 3DS version tho

Better yet get a Mother character with the correct moveset
Sorry it just sorta annoys me that Ness/Lucas never learn any of their moves
Well Ness learns PK Flash in Earthbound and SSBB but Lucas doesn't learn anything I don't think???

Idk sorry it just sorta annoys me

Better yet get a Mother character with the correct moveset
Sorry it just sorta annoys me that Ness/Lucas never learn any of their moves
Well Ness learns PK Flash in Earthbound and SSBB but Lucas doesn't learn anything I don't think???

Idk sorry it just sorta annoys me

Yeah, even with the final smash Lucas nor Ness can learn PK Starstorm. I believe it would be better to give Ness PSI/PK Rockin' and Lucas PK Love as their Final Smashes. Or better yet, make Kumatora a character and have her use PK Starstorm.

Since Ruby/Sapphire remakes are confirmed I wouldn't be surprised if they threw a Blaziken in the fray

Since Ruby/Sapphire remakes are confirmed I wouldn't be surprised if they threw a Blaziken in the fray

If you're counting Jiggly puffs return which is likely since he/she is an original then I wouldn't see much hope for him because of over representation

Seriously why Lucario .3.

Yeah, even with the final smash Lucas nor Ness can learn PK Starstorm. I believe it would be better to give Ness PSI/PK Rockin' and Lucas PK Love as their Final Smashes. Or better yet, make Kumatora a character and have her use PK Starstorm.

Well I suppose those PSI smashes are PSI/PK Rockin' and PK/PSI Love since those are the only offensive PSI they learn
But then again the rest of their moveset (besides Ness' PSI/PK Flash) has no moves that thry learn in their games

As I said it's nothing big, they are assist characters in the games so they'd kinda be useless with their moves from their learnsetso it's understandable kinda

Kumatora would be great, although unlikely. It'd add diversity, add another Mother AND female character, show us there's still hope and I don't know
She's very very very unlikely but then again I didn't expect to see Wii Fit Trainer at all, even though that one guy (idk his name but he predicted a 'Gen VI pokemon and Little Mac) Predicted the Wii Fit Trainer

Last edited:
FML geenijia is in the game.. wynut Delpox?..
Delphox would just be like Brawl's Zelda, stay your distance and spam Side + B to win.

Also because Delphox is a Furry, he'd be too popular so that's also why!

Back