Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Has anyone ever wanted to play as caterpie in SSB or it that just me XD I really would like to see how they program his moveset

Guys, I think since they almost definitely won't announce a second Mother/Earthbound character, they should make a Magicant/Underworld stage (with Giygas/Giegue as a stage boss, maybe? Wishful thinking ^^')

Pretty excited for this, as it nears closer to the release date! I think we can expect TBT Game Night to have this game (Sunday Smash?)!

In Brawl, my mains were: Pit, Zelda/Sheik, and Lucario. In this game, I'm mostly going to focus on the newer players, especially Rosalina and Wii Fit Trainer. My favorite characters to use are the more agile/balanced characters.

I'm quite interested in how customizable movesets will work!

For an EarthBound stage I would say Twoson or the area with the Devil's Machine.

I hope Ness is announced tomorrow, being the day after Mother's Day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because imagine playing as caterpie.... amazing XD

I remember there was a character voting thing a while back where the winner would be presented to Sakurai and ask for them to be in the game. Dunsparce was a Pokemon that at the time everyone was begging for.

I am so pumped for a portable smash! I've been watching mango videos for weeks. bring on the smash!

When do you guys think it'll release? I'm hoping for end of June or mid July but I'm expecting a late August release.

CoQMJ3o.jpg

Female alts confirmed :U

I only pray that there are some throwback tech mechanics from melee... please just bring back wavedancing. it's the only way to really get around. :l

wavedashing. >.< was thinking of dashdancing.
you were able to wave dash on melee because when you dodged in the air you could dodge directionally and if you jumped and air dodged instantly towards the ground in either direction you just plopped back onto the stage and slid in the direction you dodged. it's basically just a faster safer way to get around the stage than rolling. dash dancing is just running back and forth in one spot. check out some melee tech videos and see what I mean. I'd just love if they made smash 4 a middle ground between the extremely approachable Brawl and the technical intense fighter that Melee was.

it looks like all of the dodge animations in any of the demo footage for smash 4 so far has been ripped from brawl, i.e. no wavedashing. however it's not a finalized release so all I can do is pray.

Last edited:
Wii Fit Trainer?? are they low on ideas???

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can add a list of who they removed
like MrGaymanGameandwatch

Hah I actually really like the wii fit trainer. I was personally hoping that reggie would get his own spot as a fighter haha!

If they don't announce snake's return before the release I'm probably literally going to cry. Not sure why you'd want to keep dang ol sanic over Snake. Also where is Ness? and the ice climbers? and the other spacies (falco and wolf WHERE'S THE NEWCOMER SLIPPY ANNOUNCEMENT???)? wahhhh

Hah I actually really like the wii fit trainer. I was personally hoping that reggie would get his own spot as a fighter haha!

If they don't announce snake's return before the release I'm probably literally going to cry. Not sure why you'd want to keep dang ol sanic over Snake. Also where is Ness? and the ice climbers? and the other spacies (falco and wolf WHERE'S THE NEWCOMER SLIPPY ANNOUNCEMENT???)? wahhhh

I don't, he's horrible
AND YUR RIGHT!! WHERE ARE THEY?? I really love Ness and Lucas♥ AND THE SPACIES TOO!!
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND MASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol sorry I'm just too upset ;m;
what about Mr.ShowMeYurBewbsMoves??

I want either Reggie as a playable character or a Gigantic "Fils-a-mech" boss.

I'm soo gonna main Mario and Link again.

I think the Mii will become a playable character because in the Find me arena you see a Mii in a cage but then in another screen shot there is no Mii in the stage. :eek:
And if Reggie was a playable character he would represent the Mii
Just my theory

hah I just streetpassed Filsamech the other day. that was the best video game ad campaign i've seen this gen. tbh kudos nintendo.

anyway, I'm looking forward to a full roster list at E3 and I'm sure that the fox, falco, captain falcon, the ice climbers, all the oldies will be there along with the rest of the newcomers. Until then I'm just going to be upping my melee game.

new greninja skin (idk if this has been posted or not)

BoI_4npCUAA0WSK.jpg:large

usually i dont like alt skins but this one is pre nice

Back