• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Useful video to help with the Bayonetta disease.

Kind of sad how there has to be a video like this just to explain the small opening windows you get. It's even harder looking for them in the actual battle. I have been fortunate enough to have not felt the full extent of an experienced Bayonetta player yet (mainly because I've been on a break from the game), but man I am not looking forward to that. As far as tournaments go, players should just not use her unless another patch is released. There's no point in winning a tournament with her if it isn't a respectable victory.

Kind of sad how there has to be a video like this just to explain the small opening windows you get. It's even harder looking for them in the actual battle. I have been fortunate enough to have not felt the full extent of an experienced Bayonetta player yet (mainly because I've been on a break from the game), but man I am not looking forward to that. As far as tournaments go, players should just not use her unless another patch is released. There's no point in winning a tournament with her if it isn't a respectable victory.
Even with the video, Bayonetta is still a task to handle, But it's pretty much the only thing that's her weakness at this point, only option to see how much air attacks they do after an up B to determine a good punish strategy and having to come up with a plan quickly is tougher than it sounds.

People will still use her for tourneys though, hell, if ZeRo was into Bayonetta, he'd definitely use her with no regrets and call himself the best Bayonetta around lmfao.

But really, outside of tourneys, the only way you'll find a good Bayonetta is getting lucky with For Glory, I've managed to find a really ace Bayonetta player and I got my ass handed to me.

Last edited:
Just played FG for like an hour and got this one guy who just thought he was soooooo cool....

you know its gonna be great when he knows all the great spam routines like fox's down throw into aerials and he leads off with mario's down throw into perpetual light up A bull crap (literally the most BS thing I have ever seen god, I hate that)

homie kept falling or couldn't recover because being a Noob, but he gets me with one spike and changes to U SUCK... so I played him with mewtwo (taunts me when he dodges a projectile, literally just running attacks at me the whole time) and again couldn't jump and lost because of it despite me recovering the lead he had gotten, so I said LRN2JMP. Then I used G&W on him next, and started by just jumping in the air like 20 times...played solidly despite his sticking to three moves and finished him with an oil spill because he couldn't control his lame, noob, spam urges to shoot fireballs at me every second

I sent a SWERVE - DEEZ NUTS and left

sometimes the trolls don't get to win guys... remember that. I was too excited so I didn't save the replay ugh
I also needed to vent about the little nark, and needed this thanks

Just played FG for like an hour and got this one guy who just thought he was soooooo cool....

you know its gonna be great when he knows all the great spam routines like fox's down throw into aerials and he leads off with mario's down throw into perpetual light up A bull crap (literally the most BS thing I have ever seen god, I hate that)

homie kept falling or couldn't recover because being a Noob, but he gets me with one spike and changes to U SUCK... so I played him with mewtwo (taunts me when he dodges a projectile, literally just running attacks at me the whole time) and again couldn't jump and lost because of it despite me recovering the lead he had gotten, so I said LRN2JMP. Then I used G&W on him next, and started by just jumping in the air like 20 times...played solidly despite his sticking to three moves and finished him with an oil spill because he couldn't control his lame, noob, spam urges to shoot fireballs at me every second

I sent a SWERVE - DEEZ NUTS and left

sometimes the trolls don't get to win guys... remember that. I was too excited so I didn't save the replay ugh
I also needed to vent about the little nark, and needed this thanks
Yea I ****ing hate *******s like that. That's why I hate FG sometimes.

Heeeeeeck yeh
Bayonetta got brutally nerfed and I'm loving it, now I don't have to be annoyed when fighting her lmao.

Although they didn't buff the low tiers or anything, just slapped the nerfs onto Bayo :^(

Last edited:
Heeeeeeck yeh
Bayonetta got brutally nerfed and I'm loving it, now I don't have to be annoyed when fighting her lmao.

Although they didn't buff the low tiers or anything, just slapped the nerfs onto Bayo :^(

OMG I love Bayonetta :-D

i pretty much only play this game now when my nieces are visiting, it's so sad 8/

Ok, help me out here, I can do mods n' junk so I wanna do a big model swap thing.

I'm just not sure on who to do out of my picks.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10442244/

Help me decide it lmao.
I will provide pictures so you people can see how funny they'll look.

Last edited:
I'm gonna miss this game :(
I love playing it with my friends but classes are alsmot over the only one who I'm gonna play and only if he wants to
It's my brother :/ and I'm moving Out of university so when classes start I won't see them

Last edited:
Welp, if anyone is still willing to play this game on 3DS I'll be more than happy to play. I have been unable/unwilling to buy a Wii U lately for the game and honestly the 3DS version to me is better just because of the added portability.

Back