Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

I still don't even know how to fight Olimar because no one ever plays as him.
That's why he's such a bad match up for me lmao.

When people were messing around, he went Ryu
But when I have fight him, it's like he KNEW I suck against Olimar ;_;

"Bayonetta: Spanish 'Super Smash Bros.' Community Considering Banning Character From Competitions
Despite a recent patch that slightly reduced Bayonetta's abilities, a competitive "Super Smash Bros." community in Spain is considering banning the character because she is seen to be too powerful."

what?

I do not argue with that choice
Jabbing a Bayo if she uses witch time has caused me so many deaths.

I don't care either way lol

Bayo has been dominating since she came out but it's a bit too early to be calling for bans. (One of the reasons on the reddit post said that they need to do it ASAP to make sure the patch team notices it or something like that.)

She was nerfed, but they nerfed the wrong things. Bayo is low risk high reward, and they just slightly lessened the high reward. Properly nerfing her would be to give her more lag. She could still do her combos (because that's the main focus of the character, to do crazy combos), but make it so that if she misses a move, then she can be punished hard for it. She can just kinda throw out attacks now without needing to worry about being punished.

Spain isn't the first country to ban her, just the first to announce it. But they have a good reason for banning her. Spain has about 400 competitive Smash players, which is pretty good for them. They want to ban her so that new people joining the competitive scene won't be scared off by her. But then you look at a city like L.A. or NYC and they alone have over 400 players (probably). Big tournaments in the U.S. and Japan have way more than 400 players, so they don't need to worry about scaring off new people. Also only 3 people in Spain main Bayo and 2 of them agree with the ban so it's only going to affect 1 person there. :p

Last note: if they're going to ban Bayonetta, then they better legalize her stage. I need that music. ;_;
And banning Bayo before Zelda? Come on, it's 2016. This should've happened years ago. smh

Just noticed I've NEVER seen an Olimar online. Like ever lol

oh I remember meeting one on FG like a long time ago and we played quite a few matches, and all he did was throw pikmin at me and like run away until he got purple ones.... eventually I caught on to him though and was able to beat him more often, but it was always a long and annoying battle

bayos not even that good?? i still dont get it. u can di out of like all her combos and witch time, u just gotta learn to read that. y would they ban her tho lol

"Bayonetta: Spanish 'Super Smash Bros.' Community Considering Banning Character From Competitions
Despite a recent patch that slightly reduced Bayonetta's abilities, a competitive "Super Smash Bros." community in Spain is considering banning the character because she is seen to be too powerful."

what?

Pretty lame if they do go through with it.
"You either adapt or perish." -HHH

I used to have a tough time playing Bayo's but I fought too many of them now to scope their playstyles and react accordingly.

Anyone up for bringing back tourneys? Been playing smash more often and I've been kinda in the mood for one lately :p

People on FG are ****ing *******s, you mess up once and they call you out on it
-____-

Last edited:
I got beat by a cocky pikachu player, he started insulting me.

So I returned the favor, he left :^)

I look up 'ssb4 roster' on google and all I see are fan made rosters lolz

Last edited:
I have yet to play against a Bayonetta main.

Back