• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Uh... Roy did just came out like 4 days ago. Of course a good majority of people are going to be playing as him. I ran into a **** ton of Mewtwo players when he first came out, but it died down later.

Yeah, but till the point of overpopulating on For Glory? No, there's thousands of players out there and if I'm matched to 10 Roy's in a row, then that's just plain dumb.

Uh... Roy did just came out like 4 days ago. Of course a good majority of people are going to be playing as him. I ran into a **** ton of Mewtwo players when he first came out, but it died down later.

I have a fear Roy is going to remain popular for a while. If he does, that will solidify him as my least liked character in the roster. :)

Last edited:
I'm actually hoping he dies down myself. I really want use him as one of my mains, but if people turn him into the view of an overused, hated character that will really suck. I mean, no one has played him since Melee and not everyone is getting the DLC at the same time so I think this is the point where you will see him the most. He was actually my main in Melee, but after he wasn't in Brawl I switched to Marth. I'm glad I did in the end.

I actually tried on purpose to find at least 1 Mewtwo on FG the day he came out, because nobody played as him. People found out pretty quickly that he still sucks from Melee.

Because Roy's our boy xDDD EBIN MEME.

It's funny because a very little amount of people liked him in Melee and now he's suddenly popular for the first time, hell, I expected more Ryu users because "SF x Nintendo confirmed!!"

I play the hell out of Ryu, lol

I was practicing against a CPU Falco at Halberd.
It ended up being a frantic battle in the bottom left corner of the screen and you could barely see what was happening. XD I won somehow.

I was practicing against a CPU Falco at Halberd.
It ended up being a frantic battle in the bottom left corner of the screen and you could barely see what was happening. XD I won somehow.

LOL.

Also, I know this isn't the place for this, but do you want to maybe battle on Sm4sh rn?

I learned a new trick as Marth today. During a battle with a Ness user he jumped off the edge to be funny and attempted to recover with a lightning bolt. I sliced his bolt before it could reach him and he died. Man I wish I could save that to my computer.

Last edited:
I learned a new trick as Marth today. During a battle with a Ness user he jumped off the edge to be funny and attempted to recover with a lightning bolt. I sliced his bolt before it could reach him and he died. Man I wish I could save that to my computer.

Not really a Marth-specific thing, any character can do it. You can just jump into the bolt if you feel like doing that since it works as well.
But when I play as Lucas against another Lucas or Ness, I like to run off stage and PSI Magnet the bolt up just to be a huge troll. XD

Not really a Marth-specific thing, any character can do it. You can just jump into the bolt if you feel like doing that since it works as well.
But when I play as Lucas against another Lucas or Ness, I like to run off stage and PSI Magnet the bolt up just to be a huge troll. XD

Haha, true. It felt so great to wack it though.

I fought the coolest Smash player I have ever faced in For Glory. He was very polite to me by giving compliments and I responded the same to him. We were evenly matched and both mained the same characters. It was just so intense with the time reaching below a minute every match. It's so rare for me to find someone who uses both Robin and Marth as a couple of their mains let alone good with them. Seriously, best night of Smash I've ever had.

Last edited:
I fought the coolest Smash player I have ever faced in For Glory. He was very polite to me by giving compliments and I responded the same to him. We were evenly matched and both mained the same characters. It was just so intense with the time reaching below a minute every match. It's so rare for me to find someone who uses both Robin and Marth as a couple of their mains let alone good with them. Seriously, best night of Smash I've ever had.

That was me the other day doing Ganon dittos. Me and this dude were pretty evenly matched. Complimenting each other with the 10 character limit in the name box with remarks such as "GGM8" "SOGNARLY" "2Good5Me" and so on. We also dropped a few Lol's and Lmao's when an SD would occur or just some dumb luck. I played about 50 rounds with this dude and it was pretty ace.

At this point, I really can't tell if Ganondorf is the king of respect or disrespect, Most Ganon's I've faced (Dittos or not) are incredibly nice people on For Glory, it's so weird.

i fought the most obnoxious Mr. G&W on For Glory the other day. I was playing Samus. I would fall off he edge, and I would recovry but he would spam the stupid food throw move and for three minutes it was me trying to get back up from the edg while he just continued to chuck food at me. I got so mad lmao

Back