• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

***** best of 5 get back here lol

edit: o well idc u win :p

Last edited:
whoops :eek: is it BO5? Let's continue then. This is only losers semis tho right? Okasans post says only Losers Finals Winners Finals Grand Finals are BO5 oO

whoops :eek: is it BO5? Let's continue then. This is only losers semis tho right? Okasans post says only Losers Finals Winners Finals Grand Finals are BO5 oO

i am stupid sorry ahaha sorry for confrontation :-}

Last edited:
I think your match is supposed to be best of 3.

"All games are best of 3 except for the following matches which are best of 5: Winners Finals, Losers Finals, Grand Finals"

welcome back fam
JIdkr9D.gif

I took a trip to DQ....

so sorry Prime and Phil. have a good ditto.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I'll be goddamned if I don't get another best of 5 set against both of y'all for friendlies/money match though because I'm really disappointed in myself for letting this happen lol

I'll just split the prize 50/50 between Prime and Phil because I goof'd this hard

Last edited:
k I'm fine with that. Don't feel that bad, Okasan. Was still a nice tourney and I'll be happy to join the next one :)

yeah I meant 75/25
50/50 would be silly and there wouldn't be a true winner...

try to get it in in the next day or two if you guys can.

Well played man, Falcons ruled this tournament. :cool:
(now I'm rich in bells, what to do)

Well deserved man, well deserved. I'm happy that I managed to take at least 2 matches off you in Tourney #4. These sets helped me improve on Falcon Dittos alot, thanks for that :D

I'll divide it up tomorrow and send you yalls bells. pro tip: use your new bells to money match me because im pissed that I messed up <3

Back