• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[COMPLETE] 💌Koi + Renn's Photobooth🧧

can't believe i did non scribbly lineart??? thanks me just fuel my art identity crisis

as always here's a few versions!

IMG-3388.jpg

IMG-3389.png

IMG-3390.png
OMG Lisa is gonna LOVE these (and I already do, holy cow, I need to play Harvest Moon ASAP). Your lineart looks so clean! And I adore both colorations.
I uh... I am still sketching Popuri... (hobbles along).

Last edited:
I know the MC is not a Korean Boyband member, but this shop is my secret project to grind out a bunch of headshots and practice a bunch of different techniques and styles... thank you for being my guinea pigs...
Renn!! YESS!! as soon as I saw your thread first thing I thought of was kpop idols! Im so glad you decided to draw him this way, you nailed it!! He looks like he belongs in a kpop group now and I’m loving it! Thank you so much again for the amazing art!! 🫰🏻🫰🏻🫰🏻

I have a soft spot for pink hair. I dunno what it is-- it's so appealing!
Popuri first!

I'm not quite satisfied with the eyes-- I may come back to it...
Ok, I had to rework Popuri for my own sanity; I'm discovering that I don't particularly like anime eye shapes... but I'm not really into these more realistic eyes either... XD
1709095131869.png

Another option for @xlisapisa !

Yay! Can I request one of my Sona?
Wearing these?

Thank you for considering! 💖💖
1709222763732.png

I tried a more illustrative style on this one-- I was following the prompt in the reference to have fun!
I love that Felice has thick eyebrows-- I think they are so expressive and charming. 🥰 We need more thick eyebrow characters!
Sorry I couldn't fit in an appropriate ahoge-- the bunny ears were too cute to obscure.​

View attachment 538551
I tried a more illustrative style on this one-- I was following the prompt in the reference to have fun!
I love that Felice has thick eyebrows-- I think they are so expressive and charming. 🥰 We need more thick eyebrow characters!
Sorry I couldn't fit in an appropriate ahoge-- the bunny ears were too cute to obscure.​
Aaaaaaaaa thank you so much!!!! She came out so cute! 🌸💖🌱 I’m glad you like her eyebrows and i totally agree! (*´꒳`*) That’s ok, the ahoge is totally optional! 💖
Post automatically merged:

Also, I wanted to ask if I can use her as my pfp next month and credit you, and add her to my toyhouse gallery? (Need to link to one of your accounts to credit you on there)?

Aaaaaaaaa thank you so much!!!! She came out so cute! 🌸💖🌱 I’m glad you like her eyebrows and i totally agree! (*´꒳`*) That’s ok, the ahoge is totally optional! 💖
Post automatically merged:

Also, I wanted to ask if I can use her as my pfp next month and credit you, and add her to my toyhouse gallery? (Need to link to one of your accounts to credit you on there)?
Heck yeah! Let me send you a non-bordered version that you can crop to your liking.
I would love to have the credit link to my ToyHouse: https://toyhou.se/jadetine

hii i’ll drop a request here c:

tysm for considering !!
How did you get the purple highlights? I am very interested in this for real life... XD

1709347610873.png

ooooo, i'd love to get another slot (with bonus, hehe) if possible, but i'll wait a little bit and give you time to catch up and other people to have a chance since i've already had one ^^

okay so I couldn't decide on one finish as always LOL so here's 3 variants - this flat baby pastel one being my fave

IMG-3402.png

IMG-3403.png

IMG-3401.png

29479348_xDNzD2rvGmDzGAf.png

30592420_N7wfYlv6wC6T54Q.png

75691097_Jtol8ohM0.png

i love ur character designs and always get a bit carried away hehe, here's a pastel & non pastel version

IMG-3404.png

IMG-3405.png

Back