• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[COMPLETE] 💌Koi + Renn's Photobooth🧧

ooooo, i'd love to get another slot (with bonus, hehe) if possible, but i'll wait a little bit and give you time to catch up and other people to have a chance since i've already had one ^^

omg GLADLY 👀
Shiratsuki from Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani in his nine-tailed form! he literally only appears like this for one (1) single line in the entire game and I have never gotten over that heartbreak
He's friendly and good-natured, albeit sometimes a little too carefree, but he's still responsible when the situation calls for it. Also he talks like an old man
View attachment 536156
AND also Akuro from the same game please! ;v; He's a sweet, gentle, and refined oni with a motherly streak.
View attachment 536157
Thank you so much for doing this! ;w;
Shiratsuki up first!
1708297208447.png

I really want to spend more time on these, hnnnnnnng...

I know there's quite a lot on your plates already, but if possible I'd love to place an order! Do let me know if it's not doable though, I totally understand :)

58009708_3KDZ3xtyz.png

66718433_6JpIkeqNHYQ4Hsn.png

Madou's a very busy and tired office worker. He's a little on the serious side and has 2 moles (one under his left eye and another under his lip). He also wears a single rectangle drop earring on his left ear. His hair tie is made of little demon wings.

29479348_xDNzD2rvGmDzGAf.png

30592420_N7wfYlv6wC6T54Q.png

75691097_Jtol8ohM0.png

Yasunori is a friendly owl yokai who is in tune with nature and animals. He is a traveling herbalist who helps those in need with natural remedies. He has a few markings under his eyes and a single ear piercing. Feel free to omit any small details of course! Also, owls do not have to be included.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! 💜

I would love to request two drawings if you have the time/energy 🫣 we must serve our envelope overlords.
2022041815484500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
I'd like my rep for the first one in this kind of outfit.
And for the second one I'd like Azula from Avatar the last Airbender.
1000009523.png

You're a champ Renn! I'd definitely buy some art of both my reps! I'll post references in a bit if you need them, but I'm sure you know what they look like by now. Lol

I know there's quite a lot on your plates already, but if possible I'd love to place an order! Do let me know if it's not doable though, I totally understand :)

58009708_3KDZ3xtyz.png

66718433_6JpIkeqNHYQ4Hsn.png

Madou's a very busy and tired office worker. He's a little on the serious side and has 2 moles (one under his left eye and another under his lip). He also wears a single rectangle drop earring on his left ear. His hair tie is made of little demon wings.

29479348_xDNzD2rvGmDzGAf.png

30592420_N7wfYlv6wC6T54Q.png

75691097_Jtol8ohM0.png

Yasunori is a friendly owl yokai who is in tune with nature and animals. He is a traveling herbalist who helps those in need with natural remedies. He has a few markings under his eyes and a single ear piercing. Feel free to omit any small details of course! Also, owls do not have to be included.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! 💜
@Hatori - when I look at your art, I want to faint from awe
it's such an honor that someone of your skill level wants art from me
(I promise I'm still working on Yue, 🫥)
I've added you to the queue!
I would love to request two drawings if you have the time/energy 🫣 we must serve our envelope overlords.
View attachment 536642I'd like my rep for the first one in this kind of outfit.
And for the second one I'd like Azula from Avatar the last Airbender. View attachment 536648
@Newbiemayor -- your rep is so darling, but OH MAH (FIRE)LORD, I am so stoked to draw Azula! I wanna draw her before the Live Action releases in 4 days... You're in the queue!
You're a champ Renn! I'd definitely buy some art of both my reps! I'll post references in a bit if you need them, but I'm sure you know what they look like by now. Lol
@Firesquids -- I humbly accept
I honestly could use the references anyway because I lost the ones I had saved and I like having the most up-to-date versions every time. Also, totally embarrassed to say, I thought both reps were the same char in different attire. 😅 Feel free to drop me things in Discord if that's easier.

And I will be closing the requests here to catch up. I am averaging 2 per day and I would like to not burn out myself (nor KOI) while we both still have other art we should totally be working on. ٩(*ゝڡ◕๑)۶
I also heard a rumor that Aquilla was lurking around here with her stylus... \Σ^)/

@Firesquids -- I humbly accept
I honestly could use the references anyway because I lost the ones I had saved and I like having the most up-to-date versions every time. Also, totally embarrassed to say, I thought both reps were the same char in different attire. 😅 Feel free to drop me things in Discord if that's easier.

PXL_20201216_011535371.MP.jpg

F8STgmYb0AAMRVx.jpg
E6Zt6W8VoAE34EX.jpg

Thanks Renn! They are the same character in sort of a Dread Pirate Roberts kind of way. The red haired Roxie is my New Leaf mayor and the black haired one is my NH Island representative.

omg GLADLY 👀
Shiratsuki from Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani in his nine-tailed form! he literally only appears like this for one (1) single line in the entire game and I have never gotten over that heartbreak
He's friendly and good-natured, albeit sometimes a little too carefree, but he's still responsible when the situation calls for it. Also he talks like an old man
View attachment 536156
AND also Akuro from the same game please! ;v; He's a sweet, gentle, and refined oni with a motherly streak.
View attachment 536157
Thank you so much for doing this! ;w;
Akuro is "motherly"? I just can't see it... guess I'll have to play, oh nooooo. XD
1708490892481.png

I was totally vibing to this song while making the art and lost track of time:

Akuro is "motherly"? I just can't see it... guess I'll have to play, oh nooooo. XD
View attachment 537012
I was totally vibing to this song while making the art and lost track of time:
admittedly the form I sent isn't quite his usual look but normally he's very motherly I promise sdjfkdljfd
Thank you so so much for both of these, Renn!! ;v; You did a wonderful job on both!! ❤️🤍

Aw man this is such a cute concept! ;w; I'd love to be added to a waitlist or something if it's not too late!! T^T

Edit: I meant to add for when slots reopen. 😅 Thanks!

I love the postcard theme! Would I be able to request one of my favorite character?

View attachment 536307
View attachment 536308

View attachment 536309
View attachment 536310

*** No preference on facial expression or outfit (e.g., jacket or no jacket, scarf or no scarf, winter cardigan or white blouse) ***

Thank you for considering! :)
I haven't watched this anime in so long... I'm kinda nostalgic but also embarrassed to say I forgot most of the details... XD
1708571847388.png

I love Yukino's long hair. 🥰

Back