• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Sloppy Series and balloons, bubble wand, tweeter, throwing beans, and soft serve cones for TBT

hiya! i can do this! if you list out exactly what you need i can give you a price break down o: i usually charge 2-3 tbt for the items you listed in the title (25 tbt for the full sloppy set or 3 tbt each item, 2 tbt for usables/balloons etc)

hiya! i can do this! if you list out exactly what you need i can give you a price break down o: i usually charge 2-3 tbt for the items you listed in the title (25 tbt for the full sloppy set or 3 tbt each item, 2 tbt for usables/balloons etc)
I made a catalog for all the consumables I want to stock up on

It is 41 items total plus the sloppy series, so that would 82 tbt+25 or 107 tbt total for the order I think which works for me

I am free this evening, let me know when you would like to trade and if you'd prefer to drop off or have me pick them :] Ty

I made a catalog for all the consumables I want to stock up on

It is 41 items total plus the sloppy series, so that would 82 tbt+25 or 107 tbt total for the order I think which works for me

I am free this evening, let me know when you would like to trade and if you'd prefer to drop off or have me pick them :] Ty

the mori list is perfect thank you so much! I’ll have your order ready my usual time after I get home from work then c: i can come over and drop everything off if that works for you! thanks again!!

the mori list is perfect thank you so much! I’ll have your order ready my usual time after I get home from work then c: i can come over and drop everything off if that works for you! thanks again!!
Awesome, sorry just seeing this I passed out for a bit after work, I should be able trade in 20-30 mins if that works for u!

Awesome, sorry just seeing this I passed out for a bit after work, I should be able trade in 20-30 mins if that works for u!

no problem! i was just having supper myself! 20-30 mins works for me c: feel free to let me know when to watch for your gates :3

Back