• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Fanghorn

Bells
Sorry guys, skype has not been working for me for a day or two, sorry I havn't been on for awhile.

Anyone who goes on skype alot that I talked to , I have a message for you guys, pm me for it.

Fanghorn said:
Sorry guys, skype has not been working for me for a day or two, sorry I havn't been on for awhile.

Anyone who goes on skype alot that I talked to , I have a message for you guys, pm me for it.
Yeah, mine's being crapping up on me lately...

UltraByte said:
Fanghorn said:

I can't even get mine to work for some reason...

It keeps freezing up. I'm gonna' try re-downloading it...

Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Fanghorn said:

Is it opening, making you offline, then closing unexpectedly?

That's what mine's doing.

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Fanghorn said:

Is it opening, making you offline, then closing unexpectedly?

That's what mine's doing.
I have the same problem. D:

Back