• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fanghorn

Bells
Sorry guys, skype has not been working for me for a day or two, sorry I havn't been on for awhile.

Anyone who goes on skype alot that I talked to , I have a message for you guys, pm me for it.

Fanghorn said:
Sorry guys, skype has not been working for me for a day or two, sorry I havn't been on for awhile.

Anyone who goes on skype alot that I talked to , I have a message for you guys, pm me for it.
Yeah, mine's being crapping up on me lately...

UltraByte said:
Fanghorn said:

I can't even get mine to work for some reason...

It keeps freezing up. I'm gonna' try re-downloading it...

Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Fanghorn said:

Is it opening, making you offline, then closing unexpectedly?

That's what mine's doing.

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Fanghorn said:

Is it opening, making you offline, then closing unexpectedly?

That's what mine's doing.
I have the same problem. D:

Guys, haven't you heard? It's a global error... Skype's having some problems.

Back