• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Skye, the Normal Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardyer

Bells
Winter Mittens
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
0% (0) +
Due to lack of contest ideas, the only brainstorm that came to me was "try and get something useful for her for your reset". So, I'm going to do just that.

I would like to auction Skye off for a full set of gold tools. Slingshot, Watering Can, Axe, Shovel, Fishing Rod. Research has put the value of a gold tool around 500-650k bells. Bells can be bid on their own, but since I don't specifically need them, they don't carry as much value.

Starting Price: 1 gold tool or 1 million bells.
Minimum Bid Increase: +1 gold tool or 500,000 bells.
Buyout: Full set of 5 gold tools. Sorry, bell bidders, but if that's all you bid you'll need to wait for the auction to end this evening.
Auction Ends: Thursday, January 16th, 7:00pm EST.

Rules:
Pretty simple, hm? And cheap, compared to a lot of the Skye buyouts I've seen! (5 gold tools at 500-650k each = 2.5 million to 3.25 million in value.) So hopefully this gives some less wealthy players a shot at getting her.

When/if bidding multiple tools, don't be that person that bids multiple copies of the same tool. Bids of '2 golden axes!' and similar will be removed from consideration. Feel free to bid different tools than previous bidders, but not multiple copies.

I reserve the right to prioritize tool or tool + bell bids over an equal or higher value of bells only. I really need practical items instead of just bells. Thank you for your understanding.

If more than one person reaches the buyout, the bidder with the first post will be the winner.

Last edited:
That went better than expected! I'll be online for about an hour, if you can pick her up in that time I'll TT her to boxes for you.

If I don't catch you before school, it will be probably 3-4pm EST (7-ish hours) before classes are over and I'm able to make the exchange, just to let you know. ^^

See you this evening!

Last edited:
Running to the store for things for dinner. Will be back asap; if I don't catch you, let me know when you'll be around. ^.^

*Back. Lurking about.

Last edited:
It's been 10 hours since auction end, and 6 since I've been waiting for a reply. I'm not sure if it's kosher to cancel someone's buyout and reopen the bidding, but I'm sorely tempted. PM's have gone unanswered. Sofia, if you get this, get in contact with me, please, or else I'll need to void your bid. It's 10:15 as I post this, I can give you until midnight...it's plenty of patience, and leeway if you're in another time zone.

I have the gold tool set as well, and room in my town. <3 I'd LOVE Skye. :}

This has been a bit of a frustrating experience. ^^; Mainly just because of lack of communication. So: Sofia, Ansem...whichever of you catches me online with a set of tools can walk away with this wolf. ^.^ I just need to get this trade done, please. I should be online for 1-2 hours after I post this, and will be gone to class and back after a couple more hours, I'll keep this post up to date if I can. Sorry to be so pushy, I'm just anxious to start my new AC town/life.

Ansem, thank you for your reply, good luck getting her elsewhere! ^.^

Taking this sale to reddit as well, first come first serve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back