treedoll

Bells
Yoshi Easter Egg
Cake
Yoshi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (24) +
Skye rests in my cycling town so she is ALMOST original except that she's changed her shirt. She's free to a loving home. Do not sell her for profit. Please note that the FC is different than my signature & sidebar thing. ;)

FC: 4871-3577-9874
Town: Sovay

HNI_0063.JPG

Oh, how I would love to adopt her! ^^ Still, she's not my dreamie, so I hope someone who wants her even more than me gets her... (My town is full atm ;_;)

Oh, how I would love to adopt her! ^^ Still, she's not my dreamie, so I hope someone who wants her even more than me gets her... (My town is full atm ;_;)

Ah well, I encourage you to check back here when you have room! (If that is any time today heheh)

Ah well, I encourage you to check back here when you have room! (If that is any time today heheh)

Thank you, but I'm afraid Rodeo, who I've been trying to get to move out for weeks, only pinged me today about moving, so he won't be gone until January 5th. :/ I just got Erik yesterday, so I think that's what did it, hehe ^^ I'm not a fan of TT, so I think I'll unfortunately miss this chance to get Skye - but good luck with finding someone to take care of her, though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back