• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Site / forum domain down

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Why would you give us a link if we can only view it on this version of the forums XD

[quote="Shadow_] Why would you give us a link if we can only view it on this version of the forums XD [/quote]
So when the main domain goes back on, people will know what to use next time. :gyroiddoh:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
[quote="Shadow_] Why would you give us a link if we can only view it on this version of the forums XD
So when the main domain goes back on, people will know what to use next time. :gyroiddoh: [/quote]
i sugest emailing everyone

THEBOBINATOR said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
[quote="Shadow_] Why would you give us a link if we can only view it on this version of the forums XD
So when the main domain goes back on, people will know what to use next time. :gyroiddoh:
i sugest emailing everyone [/quote]
Meh... it should be back by tomorrow (I think).

Ok ok if this keeps happening we should go back to the old domain which IMO I liked it better

;)

I think it'a back now. The forums don't work for everyone yet though. (they do for some people)

I had to use the z3 link...

Back