Sisterly Tiering

Im not a big fan of Sisterlys since Ive never connected with them. However Shari and Renee are the only sisterlys ive had. So I have love for both.

my-image-7.png

Last edited:
Digging this up because I love sisterly villagers and making tier lists. c:
my-image.png

So, context. Canberra and Faith are both koalas and I'm not a fan. I might give Faith another chance though. I kinda like her design. Flo (and Flora) I just can't because of the name(s) and the memories attached to it. Mira keeps following me. If I'm villager hunting with more than five tickets, Mira shows up. Sorry girl but I won't be taking you anytime soon. I'm not a fan of the super hero villagers. Rocket was probably the most agressive sisterly I ever came across. I can tolerate the "You again? Do we need a bigger island?" from most uchis but for some reason, in Rocket's mouth, these words sound so harsh... Maybe I just don't vibe with her. (And like I said, not a super hero villagers fan, so she's got that playing against her as well. Sorry girl.)

my-image (6).png

I have mixed feelings for the sisterly. They have the best dialogue but some of the worst designs. I can't stand the sight of some especially ones like Charlise. My favourites are Muffy and Phoebe. Quinn and Reneigh have s-tier designs but theyre relatively new so I haven't had them yet because I don't change out villagers often.

I wish I liked these designs more because I do love the dialogue! Pashmina and Shari are the only two sisterlies I’ve truly connected with.

A5F5DC1B-3F52-4BD1-85E2-D42A5AE1993D.png

oh HELL YES i love doing these things!!!!! plus i really like the sisterly villagers so ofc i had to do this
my-image (1).png

Yeah, sure, why not.

Sisterly Tier List.png

Just my opinion. Cherry and Katt are at the very top because they're the only sisterly villagers living on any of my islands, so of course I have major soft spots for them. Faith should have stayed a normal villager but I can still take her being sisterly now.

Canberra is my favorite. At first I would have found her ugly but I've seen a comic about her coming to a new island where everyone was so cute but not her, so she was bullied to leave the island. I found that cruel and now I love her.
Rocket is my second favorite. Same, at first I found her ugly but I love her theme and she is the best looking gorilla character.
Deirdre is cute as well, even if I don't really like her lipstick haha. But I generally love deer female villagers (exception for Fuchsia who looks a chihuahua for me)
Phoebe is very original. A nice looking phoenix. I love it.
Ursala's face looks like a normal villager, she looks very cute and sweet, so I don't imagine her having bad talks at all haha.
Diva just I can't.

my-image (2).png

I love deirdre! Her black eyes, white eyeline, white mouth and black snout are such a cute combo! And her brows are on fleek.

Also her hair is kinda dorky but adorable! She is sassy but she owns it.

my-image.png

Sisterly is a great personality type and has a lot of good dialogue, but a lot of their designs could be better.
1713111521841.png

IMG_7081.png

This is subject to change; they’re not arranged in any order. I’m not a big fan of the sisterly atm; I wasn’t a fan either of them in NL either. I had Frita in NL and I don’t remember much aside from liking her design.

love the sisterly personality! katt do be the one and only sisterly villager i can envision staying on my island in the long-term. love her whole vibe and obsessed with her design - her teeth outside her smile do be really cute

i had cherry at some stage, but ended up moving her out so that i could invite katt. i've got quinn at the moment, but need to move her out since she's no longer the vibes. hadn't considered flo before, might invite her and see how i feel about her?

sisterly villagers.png

my-image.png

quinn is one of my all-time favorite villagers, i love the twilight sparkle eagle.

IMG_6718.png

i got pretty attached to sylvia after having her across multiple islands. i think canberra is pretty underrated. pashmina is still my favorite though

I didn’t realise there were so few sisterly villagers! That probably explains why I hardly ever have one on my island.
IMG_5271.jpeg

I’m not a huge fan of many of these either 😂

1714451080561.png

This one was tough! I go back and forth on how much I like the sisterly personality. The rudeness in their stock greetings grates on me a bit, even though when you get into their real dialogue they are sweet and interesting.

I really wish Charlise and Paula didn’t have the fitness hobby; it is my least favorite hobby and I think they’d both be in the top tier if they had a hobby I liked better.

I have come to like a lot of their designs. And it was really difficult to parse out the top 3 tiers of S, A+, and A. I think the sisterly personality is interesting because the villagers have such different designs and it makes me interpret the personality really differently.

I am strangely drawn to Renee, I don’t know why I just think she looks cool. So maybe she should be higher up.

I think my next invite will have to be a sisterly villager. It’s been a while.

Back