• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Silly things that get your heart racing in game lol

I know it's supposed to be relaxing but I get stressed so easily

I know, so do I. It's crazy >> I can literally find a way to get stressed out even when there is like nothing going on.

One time I booted up the game, waited for it to load, then the title screen comes up. Y'know, just the normal stuff...until suddenly a red box pops up on the title screen telling me that the data for streetpass or whatever could not be found... I had a HUGE panic thinking my game was corrupted! Since when the game is corrupted it will tell you in a red box... I think I'm kinda paranoid about my data corrupting!

Oh no!! I would be so mad... So much time wasted... lol

AUGH when I hear the sound of a scorpion or tarantula! I'm like CRAP CRAP WHERE IT IS HELP MEEEE

Also, when I shake trees and bees come out and I get stung. I know it's not real but damn, it really gets me :O

Lastly, whenever I fall into a pitfall, rattles me a bit (I'm so sensitive ahaha)

Scorpions and tranchulas, I always get really nerves and jumpy when I see them on my map to the point where I've never caught either because they always knock me out :T

when you tt from day to day and no one has ping you. so when you tt a day ahead and isabella gives that surprised look, i think the worse as in one of my precious villagers moved away without telling me. that is the worst tbh especially when you love all your villagers.

Back