• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Signatures :)

Velvecake

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello! I'm selling signatures! In case you don't know what those are, an example is mine. Picture.jpg You can make an offer if interested :) When saying your offer, be sure to add your villagers, Dream address, 3DS friend code, town name, and any other things like your town fruit.

Hi, I would like to buy a signature with Marcel, Mint, Tangy, Rizzo, Gala, Pashmina, Lyman, Curlos, and Portia. My town fruit is an apple, my town is Shumtown, and my friend code is in my signature.

I'd buy one but
1. It looks fuzzy.. I think that was a gif..
2. I have on already ;-;

i can buy one for igb if you accept

town name: Maxton
town mayor: xandra
town residents: claude, roscoe, tipper, rhonda, stinky, lucha, chrissy, benedict
town fruit: orange
fc: 2509-4293-8207

I'd buy one but
1. It looks fuzzy.. I think that was a gif..
2. I have on already ;-;

It isnt normally blurry but I think when I uploaded it, it made it blurry... not sure xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can buy one for igb if you accept

town name: Maxton
town mayor: xandra
town residents: claude, roscoe, tipper, rhonda, stinky, lucha, chrissy, benedict
town fruit: orange
fc: 2509-4293-8207

Sure thing! Ill get right on you guys' signatures. Is tomorrow good with you guys? (Xandra and Mintyfresh)

Back