siggy art with my mayor?

AikatheVillager

Honorary Bob Fan
Bells
WVW69jKls_oYJxkCrz

can anyone draw the following villagers with my mayor? I was thinking of having her with mail flying out her a bag around her and each villager holding one... (with my FC and DA too)

FC: 4313-3322-4097
DA: 5200-6148-0492

BOB
JULIAN
MARSHAL
KID CAT
BRUCE
MUFFY
PHOEBE
FLURRY
ROSIE
LUCKY

Heyo! I'm a beginner artist but I can try! It won't be like the best but it's a freebie so at least you don't got to pay :D. I did have a question tho, what kind of pose do you want your mayor? Like hands on the hips, jumping up, peace sign, etc etc. It might take me a week or so because of school (and that it's more than one character). Do you want the animals to have any particular expression (shocked, happy, etc.)? Or do you want them all to just be smiling and holding the mail? Sorry for the rambling.

Hey! Just wanted to update you on my progress! It's a quick 20-30 minute sketch, so it's kinda messy
2016-05-03 17.29.00.jpg
Of course, the final design will be colored, digital, and resized for your siggy :). I didn't know if you wanted the villagers lined up a certain way so I put them at random. And they will be all in one line at the end, I realized that I could've drawn the mayor and villagers side ways on the paper after I was halfway through (*face palm*). Does this look good so far? Do you want any changes?

Oh and I was thinking, the little circle on the front of the mail, is it OK if I put like little symbols on it instead of the circle (like for Julian a star, for flurry a snowflake, etc etc.)?

Last edited:
I could do it when I go in break. I have a few drawings ahead of you to do but I want to ask a question first. Would you be interested in my art style? I will do this drawing for free. I do chibis and you can see an example on how the final product would look like on my signature. XD Even if you don't reply I will do it as practice when I get the chance. I will post progress pictures when I have them.

Hey! Just showing you my progress!
Mayor commission acnl.jpg
I haven't finished base coloring in Kid Kat, Julian, or your mayor but I have a few questions
1) what is your town/mayor name?
2) do you want the village's names above it?
3) do you want a background or nah?
4)what color do you want the mailbag?
5) what is your town fruit?

Last edited:
Hey! Just showing you my progress!
I haven't finished base coloring in Kid Kat, Julian, or your mayor but I have a few questions
1) what is your town/mayor name?
2) do you want the village's names above it?
3) do you want a background or nah?
4)what color do you want the mailbag?
5) what is your town fruit?

1.new york/ms.smith
2.looks cute the way it is
4.brown
5. orange

Back