• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Show Off your Badges, which did you earn today? :) (Friendly Badge Guide included!)

This is a really nice guide, thank you for making it & including the little tips too! I also agree that the streetpass is the hardest.. it is the only badge I don't even have a bronze in.

I got the gold turnip badge :), I'd never really bothered with turnips until a friend got me into it. I also got the bronze dream badge yesterday.

After grinding medals the past few days on the island, I finally got the silver medalist badge :D

Also, I like island hopping to find neat items but I always found it a waste to pay the 1k to get there, and spend my medals without actually getting any medals in return, so I made the rule that if I visit an island I have to do at least one tour, preferably a high medal earning tour.

I bet I got up to 700 medals today.

According to my Activity Log, I've played for over 500 hours, but Phineas hasn't visited yet. :(

I actually didn't get mine until about 550 hours or so. Remember, if it rains at all he won't show up, but he can also be glitchy sometimes. I've had him show up IMMEDIATELY after I've earned some and other times just take ages.

I just got my silver weeding badge, only 3000 more weeds to pull until the gold!

I have been playing alot more New Leaf then usual! I was SOO happy because a little while ago I FINALLY got the golden turnip badge!!! It took soo long and I actually NEVER got any of the turnip badges when I was little because I just ate the ones I bought from Joan 🤣
HNI_0072.JPG
HNI_0073.JPG

Back