Should Michael Vick Be Suspended?

DarthGohan1 said:
It was his house that this happened at... that's my concrete evidence he knew what was going on. And the role he is in, he should show leadership qualities and not let that crap go on in his house.
He more like a landlord if anything. Don't forget he is in a lifestyle we can't even imagine. Finding the time to visit the house would mean cutting out a lot of things. This whole off season he has been working with the Falcons and doing charity as well.

Super_Naruto said:
Kicked out of all professional sports for eternity and sent to jail.
Innocent until proven guilty. Thats quite a statement because Vick was indited for killing dogs. I didn't know much about the case with Ray Lewis but he was charged with murder and he is still playing :/

Definitely innocent until proven guilty... That should be the case for every trial. However, the fact that he got as far as being accused of this is already quite a major thing, and as of right now, I think he should be temporarily suspended from the NFL. If he's guilty, then he shouldn't be allowed to play at all.

Propaganda Man said:
Super_Naruto said:
Innocent until proven guilty. Thats quite a statement because Vick was indited for killing dogs. I didn't know much about the case with Ray Lewis but he was charged with murder and he is still playing :/
Okay innocent from charges from the government. However, I don't think Goodell (or anyone else) wants people who are going to get into to trouble and are destined to get into a lot of trouble in his league.

Bulerias said:
Definitely innocent until proven guilty... That should be the case for every trial. However, the fact that he got as far as being accused of this is already quite a major thing, and as of right now, I think he should be temporarily suspended from the NFL. If he's guilty, then he shouldn't be allowed to play at all.
I agree. He has been banned from training camp right now and won't play this year though.

Super_Naruto said:
Propaganda Man said:
Super_Naruto said:
Okay innocent from charges from the government. However, I don't think Goodell (or anyone else) wants people who are going to get into to trouble and are destined to get into a lot of trouble in his league.
Then he chose the wrong profession. Athletes get into trouble.

Back