• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I

Jrrj15

NEW HORIZONS
Bells
Im wondering because on my guy hes like running out of space in his closet to put stuff so yeah should I

Btw:
What the crap nintendo!!! That dlc is crappish you said NEW not something crapi
I hope that nintendo will make it up to us with awesome dlc XD

I think you should have a big auction instead to get rid of everything in your closet!! =D

I dont want to quit I wanna now if I should make a 2nd character my main guy is filled with stuff and his house is done so should I

fitzy said:
I think you should have a big auction instead to get rid of everything in your closet!! =D
^ This. Just sell what you can on here, sell the rest to Nooks, and then start fresh without losing your catalog or house upgrades!

No theres nothing I rely want to sell... Im asking if I should start a new person to store my items with

jrrj15 said:
No theres nothing I rely want to sell... Im asking if I should start a new person to store my items with
But you might have to keep switching items from character to character if you need the items again!!

^thats what my problem is.
i have all the flowers im selling in my other characters drawer.
and when someone comes over to buy flowers, i have to make them leave, so i can get on my other person, get my flowers, put them by my house, get on my main person, then get the flowers, and then they can come =/

I wouldn't restart just because your closet is full. Chances are you have duplicates of things in there and other unwanted items. Just go through the drawers and have a huge auction of everything, and in the process you will make some money!

Back