• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I Restart My Town!?

Wesville

Bells
I Currently have 2.8 Million Bells
And I Payed All of my mortgages on my house.
I have many fruits and stuff

BUT MOST OF MY GRASS IS DEAD :( (A GOOD 20-25%)

should I?

Flowers make your grass grow back 5x faster, and trees 3x. But during the recovery you can not walk on the areas where your grass is growing, because you would interupt the process, and that would be a waste. I don't know how to do this when using flowers though (unless you have a LOT of gold roses) because you will have to water the flowers, right? So the process kind of defeats itself. You could also wait for 6 months and NOT play, and you will have all of your grass back. I don't recommend that lol.

Dude, you're more likely to catch tarantulas and scorpions in barren areas, so don't restart.

And gold roses are the best method for recovering grass. I need them myself though.

Ehingen Guy said:
Dude, you're more likely to catch tarantulas and scorpions in barren areas, so don't restart.

And gold roses are the best method for recovering grass. I need them myself though.
I need so to but its hard making a perfect town =(

Fishchan said:
Flowers make your grass grow back 5x faster, and trees 3x. But during the recovery you can not walk on the areas where your grass is growing, because you would interupt the process, and that would be a waste. I don't know how to do this when using flowers though (unless you have a LOT of gold roses) because you will have to water the flowers, right? So the process kind of defeats itself. You could also wait for 6 months and NOT play, and you will have all of your grass back. I don't recommend that lol.
Darn no running huh? that explain why no grass been growing, thanks for the hint =D

Hedgie1 said:
Fishchan said:
Darn no running huh? that explain why no grass been growing, thanks for the hint =D
No problem, it would help a lot if you could lay out paths with patterns. It's some work to do, but you will be able to see progress very fast like that. Although I am too lazy to do it lol

It depends if you care that much about the grass. Chances are, it will probably die once again :/. I restarted my town quite a few times until I got the perfect town for me, got an upgrade to Nookington's a little bit too fast and everything. But then again I never really play that much anymore.

Well, a good way would be to get golden roses (wilted black roses watered with a Golden Watering can), and plant them. Don't restart your town if you value it a lot. ^_^

Back