• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should i restart my town?

Fillfall

My Magikarp will slap you to death
Bells
Mailbox
Yeah im thinking about restarting my town because i hate the town layout and most of the neighbours. And it is two ways to fix this 1 ac toolkit , but i dont want to hack or 2 restart my town. So I want you to post on the poll or/and reply what you think I should do. I want some people to hold some of my stuff so I can get it back again. Here is the people that i hope can hold the different stuff.
Patterns: The JJ or/and Pyrozanryu
Furni: sermantopp or/and Crazydavis
Bells: Jasonburrows
Clothes/accesories/hats... : #Pokemon master
Gold tools and balloons: sermantopp or/and CrazyDavis
Flowers: Ehingen Guy
Ehingen guy you can use my flowers to make hybrids to!

I also want you guys on the list to say that you can hold the items or not

Currently map:
2dvpx8w.png

I said yes, I used to restart numerous times when I had the game, it made it more fun...kinda.

Restart I think. Probably will give you fresh new ideas for your town. And since you have people holding items for you, you could easily revert back to your old town style, home and Jingle's just around the corner so why don't you give it a try [Jingle set]? Good luck if you want to! :)

Ehingen Guy said:
Don't. It takes a very long time to recover what you've lost.
^ ^ ^ this
and if you change it once you may be tempted to change it again and again so don't delete you a pretty cool layout any you would be making a mistake if you deleted it

Honestly, if I had your town layout, I would restart my town too x]

But on a serious note, if you REALLY don't like it, you hate your neighbors, AND you have people to hold everything, then I say go right ahead!

Lol I restarted my town because I had a grass type that I didn't like, but I forgot that it was different in winter, so at first I liked it, but then when I heard it would change I was like omg no restart now.

But you should see for yourself, if you really don't like the town layout you should, until you are happy with how it looks, because otherwise it will get frustrating. A good thing is that your grass is back.

I restarted today and it's awsome!

I have masses of open space and an island!

Trust me, if you get what you want, you won't regret it!

Back