• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

should i quit tbt

queenmimi

idek what i'm doing
Bells
honestly i've been attacked via PM like no other because of my Pepe profile and idk i came back today to just check on things after a while and IDK.
also my friend has been accused of being a fake on here and idk what to do about that either i know her in real life and she is literally the same as her profile but because she's on some dumb sites now people think she's faking herself idk she kinda wants to quit too, she ended up changing her profile pic to something someone drew of her too.
should we quit idk i love this forum a lot and there are a lot of really cool people here.
jesus i said idk so many times
EDIT; People are confused, I'm asking for validation since I usually end up regretting my decisions. Like 200% of the time, I end up screwing up my life.

Last edited:
or ignore them?
report it?
stop caring what kids online think about you?

why do you need our validation?
if you two aren't happy here then do what you think is best.

if not, then just ignore people and don't be bothered what others say/think. it's easier said than done, believe me, but seriously it doesn't matter what others think of you or your avatar. change the pic, turn pms/vms off and ignore it.

the majority of this site is kids so why care what kids on a video game forum have to say about you or what your avatar picture is? it really doesn't matter.

report it next time.

Last edited:
can't you ignore them.
just delete the vms they send you??? no big deal
doesn't matter what people say
be a memE

is your username a take on queen meme?
because meme isn't said like "me me"
it's Meem.

nah my name is Michelle and my friend Yoon calls me Mimi so it stuck

- - - Post Merge - - -

why do you need our validation?
if you two aren't happy here then do what you think is best.

if not, then just ignore people and don't be bothered what others say/think. it's easier said than done, believe me, but seriously it doesn't matter what others think of you or your avatar. change the pic, turn pms/vms off and ignore it.

the majority of this site is kids so why care what kids on a video game forum have to say about you or what your avatar picture is? it really doesn't matter.

report it next time.

honestly it's because i'm an indecisive person and end up regretting my decisions 200% of the time.

i reported and deleted most of them

Oh, ok.
Yea, I recommend turning VMs and PMs off to anyone not on your contact list.
Don't let people online get to you, they cannot affect your irl life in any way, so just relax. :)

Oh, ok.
Yea, I recommend turning VMs and PMs off to anyone not on your contact list.
Don't let people online get to you, they cannot affect your irl life in any way, so just relax. :)

i'm sorry i'm such a dork.

- - - Post Merge - - -

any advice on my friend guys? if you know her well enough you know that her name is Yoon

Back