• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should i keep sylvia or let her go

should i keep sylvia

• yush

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • nuuu

Votes: 30 76.9%

• Total voters

Waluigi

It's raining men.
Bells
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Title

She was my first move in, but her house is a wreck and while i like her, My love for shari as a uchi has taken over. If i was to give her up, at least i hope someone would take her. Whadda yous think?

btw there will be a poll so watch out

I would keep her. She's such a sweetie to me, and shes just so cute. <3 I wouldn't give her up personally.

Well I think all (especially female) kangaroos in this game look absolutely horrible. Real kangaroos are 1000 times cuter.

I just saw a real kangaroo today so I can compare them. xD I hope they design some generally-accepted-as-cute kangaroos for the next AC because kangaroos are cool animals and I would like to like them in AC. But with those designs... just NO.

I am not sure what to do. Now that i know shes moving, i might TT for the first time in AGES. Then i can work on getting a new villager. I loveher, but you know the saying:

If you love something, let it go.

After all, All you need is cube
all you need is cube
all you need is cube cube
cube is all yo need

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok gonna tt her out then plot reset for a bit, since i only have 9 villagers now. I will miss her, but she will enjoy turf slingin in a fawpr away land

Rip sylvia

I had sylvia move in to my place from a random street pass, she was very nice and I liked her, but she put her house in a not so comfortable place... right on top of my stump seats that my villagers loved to congregate around. So she didn't stay long. (I suspect it was because her flowers were getting trampled by all the villagers who missed their seat?). Unless she is one of your favorite villagers whom you like to interact with then I would say let her go! if you miss her you can always get her to come back :)

She is gone. I did the reset trick and found this ostrichy thing named phoebe, she loos awesome, and shes gonna b mah new naybur

Back