Should i get The Sims 3? Is it a good game?

Carm94 said:
bittermeat said:
Carm94 said:
Rhonda said:
i have the sims 3 and i think it is a amazing game and i think you shuold get it if your comp has alot of memory it will not work if it doesent have enough memory it is so fun and kinda funny when you sims dies (lol) but im not gonna spoil it i think your should check out ur computers memory and if it is enough u should get that game!
i have Memory: 3062MB RAM is that enough?
Yup, that's surely enough.
GOOD ! :D i was scared for a second :p
Wait, I think I got it wrong. I was thinking of The Sims 2.. mybad.

http://kotaku.com/5112216/here-are-your-sims-3-system-requirements

There's the requirements. :/

Carm94 said:
wheres the cheepest to buy it in canada?
Unfortunately, all retailers have to sell it at the same price, and you can't buy PC games used, so you're outta luck. It's still worth the $50 though. I bought it and figured out my computer can't run it. Since it was already opened, I couldn't return it. I was pretty ticked.

bittermeat said:
Carm94 said:
bittermeat said:
Carm94 said:
Rhonda said:
i have the sims 3 and i think it is a amazing game and i think you shuold get it if your comp has alot of memory it will not work if it doesent have enough memory it is so fun and kinda funny when you sims dies (lol) but im not gonna spoil it i think your should check out ur computers memory and if it is enough u should get that game!
i have Memory: 3062MB RAM is that enough?
Yup, that's surely enough.
GOOD ! :D i was scared for a second :p
Wait, I think I got it wrong. I was thinking of The Sims 2.. mybad.

http://kotaku.com/5112216/here-are-your-sims-3-system-requirements

There's the requirements. :/
Ya i think i am safe. :)

pear40 said:
Carm94 said:
wheres the cheepest to buy it in canada?
Unfortunately, all retailers have to sell it at the same price, and you can't buy PC games used, so you're outta luck. It's still worth the $50 though. I bought it and figured out my computer can't run it. Since it was already opened, I couldn't return it. I was pretty ticked.
where did you buy your sims 3 game?

I thought it was fun for a while, but I got tired of it fast. My sister still plays it a lot though, so I guess its what you like.

Back