• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I GET it?

buny

૮꒰*´ ˘ `*꒱ა♡゚+*:
Bells
Switch
1612-5660-7038
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Mom's Plush
Spring Sakura
Ruby
hiiiiii :lemon:

i've never played this, but i'm so obsessed with this series......

should i get this game?! do you guys recommend it, and why?

Like the person above said, if you like interior design, you're gonna love it. If you don't care about interior design, you're gonna get bored. So, it all comes down to you in all honestly

yeah, i agree with both of those two. even if you do enjoy interior design, it'll get boring as interior design is literally the only thing you do in that game. i only use it for ideas to design my own house.

HHD is a game where I can only play for about 30 minutes to an hour once in a blue moon. Its enjoyable when you do play it and is a great time killer.
It introduces things to the series like outdoor decorating, the housing grid being more free, free reign over your characters eyes and skin and hair at any time. I think its a super important game in the franchise but nothing special to play. Try to get it for as cheep as you can if you do end up wanting it, because I do recommend it just for the cute idea.

I personally love the game, the first time you play through you will be hooked but after that you won't play very often. It takes a long time to play all the way through and it technically never ends as there are amiibos and random villagers asking for your help everyday but it is considered finished once you have done a certain number of requests + built all of the towns facilities ie: The grand hotel, office, theatre, hospital, school, etc etc. If you love the series then you should definitely buy it!

I personally really enjoy playing HHD, but I really like interior design so... It's also good for planning out rooms that you want to make in New Leaf. So, yeah, I'd recommend it.

HHD isn't for everyone.

Personally, I enjoy the game. But it depends on your personal interests.

If you are not a decorating person in general, then I wouldn't suggest it. You'll get bored pretty quickly and it'll just be a waste of money and time.

If you do enjoy decorating, then I definitely recommend it. There are a huge variety of villagers you can choose from, and each one have their own interests. You also unlock new furniture when you complete houses too. Each villager have their own interests, and it really challenges you to put the effort to decorate the house to their standards. That's my favourite aspect of HHD, and it really drives me to challenge myself and try out new things.

The problem here is that HHD gets boring pretty quickly. A lot of people play HHD just to kill time, and I do that too. The villagers always have a positive reaction to whatever you do in their home. I find that to really kill my motivation. It makes me put less effort into their homes, and in the end I feel really guilty. What's the point of putting effort to make them like it if they're gonna like it anyways?

If you need just the slightest motivation to play HHD, just think of getting to decorate every villager's home. You can "finish" this game, I believe.

This is my perspective on HHD. Remember, it depends on the person playing HHD. We all have different tastes. HHD isn't for everyone. :)

Back