• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Should I buy a seccond copy? (oh no, not another one!)

himeki

hiatus
Bells
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
God, the forums must be full of these.

So I have a discount voucher, and since I'm bored of my current town but don't want to reset, is it worth me getting a new copy?

I just downloaded my second copy a couple weeks ago, and I'm glad I did. I've put all my newfound knowledge of choosing maps, plot setting, etc. I didn't know what I was doing on the first one. Despite a disaster when Paula moved out unexpectedly yesterday I'm still having fun.

Last edited:
I have three copies, all new towns. One is my main town which is no TT etc. The other is my theme town which will take a lot of building and then the one that's on my ACNL 3DS is going to be my Cycle town, so I get to meet lots of characters and help people find dreamies.

In short, go for it, just be aware that you wont play on some as much as others, so they may go slightly neglected (unless you have the BT ordinance).

Yeah, I was planning to make a Tokyo Ghoul;re theme town n.n

I could see myself getting a second cartridge, but I would never want to have two permanent towns (way too much work!). I'd keep my main and then just mess around in the second one.

Yea, definitely go for it. I've been planning on buying a second one since I got the first one like 2 years ago but I delay so badly on buying things orz...

Go for it tbh, I think I might get myself a 2nd copy too. Will be better too, since I understand how things like maps and buidling placements matter lol.

Perfect time to add another town. Catching a scorpion and tarantula are very easy when there isn't a lot of things in the way.
I just added another town In April. It's July in my town and all 3 players caught them.

With the beautiful town on you can leave it for awhile without worrying about the flowers. My main town still comes first and I have more 2 towns.

Perfect time to add another town. Catching a scorpion and tarantula are very easy when there isn't a lot of things in the way.
I just added another town In April. It's July in my town and all 3 players caught them.

With the beautiful town on you can leave it for awhile without worrying about the flowers. My main town still comes first and I have more 2 towns.

Back