• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Should I buy a seccond copy? (oh no, not another one!)

Doooo eeeeeet! I have 3 towns and love mucking around in them all. My main is just me muddling through (no plot resetting or anything; just taking it as it comes), my second is a little more structured in terms of landscape, pwps, themes, etc., and the third is my partner-in-crime's insane bamboo forest town, which he stopped playing and I picked up, and which is now about 1/3 bamboo.

If you have access to another 3DS, it's great to be able to visit/trade between your towns, but even with only 1 3DS, a second town can be a lot of fun.

Enjoy your new town! :)

I have two copies...a physical and a digital...and I thought at first it would be overwhelming but it isn't. I spend 20 min a day in each town...unless I have nothing better to do. I have my first town exactly how I want it, so I tend to spend my extra time on my second town. I think you should buy another copy...I plan on getting a third in the future! :)

I have 5 games, and I don't regret it at all. I can't possibly play them all everyday, so I play one town for a week or more, then switch to another one.

I love decorating and meeting new villagers ( I never let my villagers move once I get the ones I like ).

A second town can also come in handy if you want to get the weed badge from your first town, or adopt a certain villager,or get unorderable items from certain holidays. This requirs time travel, but that's how I got the gold weed badge, lots of clovers, and the entire zodiac bobble heads set. It's also helpful for turnip buying and selling.

I currently have three towns and I love it; I finally have enough room for all of my favorite villagers and I'm able to have three different themes and can play around with them a bit.

I say go for it.

I'm actually thinking about getting a second copy too for the same reason as you: I'm kinda bored with my town but I don't want to reset everything I've done. I don't think I'd have two "main" towns though. I'd probably use one just to mess around with as Ams had said and possibly try to get dreamies for other people. I say go for it.

Last edited:
go for it! it's really fun to tt, mess around in, and do stuff you cant do in your normal town! I like going to festival and collect feathers for my collection, and just do a lot of useless stuff :) its awesome!

Back