• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Shiny [read]

TillyGoesMeow

sleepy bunny
Bells
Switch
5100-8710-2739
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Feedback
100% (110) +
-pachirisu (Prefer female)
-celebi
-buneary (Prefer female)
and
-vulpix (Prefer male)

Last edited:
shiny celebi is shiny locked, so you can never obtain it

i can give you the other 3 for 500 tbt bells?

Pretty sure from the Colosseum Bonus Disk you can, but I could be wrong.. SOmeone wanna correct me?
ye but the game still recognizes it as shiny lock for some reason and it cant be transferred into X&Y pre sure

ok i will pm you.

i tried before but it was telling me your inbox was full, so idk if its still full now or not

A Shiny Celebi is possible, as said before, but Pokemon Bank rejects it every time. I have one myself, and could never get it into my Y. Hopefully Nintendo will fix some of the issues Pokemon Bank has one day.

A Shiny Celebi is possible, as said before, but Pokemon Bank rejects it every time. I have one myself, and could never get it into my Y. Hopefully Nintendo will fix some of the issues Pokemon Bank has one day.

I think you're confusing it with Jirachi, as Celebi has been confirmed to never be shiny. The 19th post is also relevant.

Back