• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Sherb (Ungifted and original) | TBT Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Goomba
Pinky
Purple Star Fragment
Pinky
Invader
Feedback
100% (757) +
Hey everyone! Looking to auction off an ungifted Sherb. He has only been spoken to when he moved into his house once. The only thing that might be a possibility is I have a transparent custom design on my Able Sisters rack which replaced one I had previously. I haven't seen him ever wear the transparent design yet (would be a white shirt), but I guess it is possible. I'm only accepting TBT as currency for this auction. He is not in box

Starting Bid = 50 TBT (Minimum bid increments of 25 TBT)

Buyout = 250 TBT

End Time = June 30th at 6pm Pacific.

Snipe extension of 2 minutes if a bid is placed at 5:59pm

Please *only* bid in the thread, no PM bids.

Sherb is not in boxes yet, but he will be put into boxes when the auction is finished. Buyer *must* pick up on either the 30th, or the 1st. :)

For newer users: TBT = the forum bells you have under your username. You get them from making posts, creating threads, or trading specifically for them.

Thanks and good luck to all bidders. :)

Last edited:
I’ve been trying to get an empty plot for Sherb but no luck :(
Is it okay if i bid 50tbt first since the auction is ending. I’ll try to get a plot ASAP. (He’s my friends dreamie and would love to get him for her!)

I’ve been trying to get an empty plot for Sherb but no luck :(
Is it okay if i bid 50tbt first since the auction is ending. I’ll try to get a plot ASAP. (He’s my friends dreamie and would love to get him for her!)

For sure! Just let me know when you have an empty plot. I'll be around for the next couple of days. :) Closing this as you won, and will send you a PM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back